Beaners

Discussion in 'General' started by xXBLAZEXx420, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Ok. i am a 6 year stoner but i still do not know what is up with those damb beaners. So the stroy is that if you pus some beaners into a bowl and you smoke it.. it makes you steril???

2. There is very little THC in your average Mexican

3. no man i meen the seeds

4. They won't make you sterile, they'll just give you a headache and make you sick to your stomach

5. You sound like lou dobbs when hes talking about illegal immigrants.

6. :laughing: ROFLMFAO!!! :laughing:

7. Allrighty thank ou now that i got that myth cleared out of my head

8. LOL good rep for making laugh

9. Wow.... is this really representative of Americans?

10. are you a representation of "canada"?

i think you just answered your own question.

11. you had to take it there:rolleyes:

12. That was pretty low-brow, even for yourself. Definitely lost a little bit of respect.

13. LOL. that just made my day.

14. Greetings,

If you are a representation of Canada I'll make sure never to go there.

Your's Truly,

DirtyPete

15. wow...thats all i have to say

16. #16 Sam_Spade, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
    Wow what's with all the negative rep?

It was a question, not an accusation.

I genuinely don't know. I don't live there. I'm asking because some of you DO live there and would be more familiar with the culture.

Calm down.

17. lmfaowned

why would you call seeds beaners, unless to cause some sort of a ruckus?

18. You can't discern whether or not a random internet post is an accurate representation of the people of a certain country?

You're smarter than that.

19. I could if I wanted to be totally intellectually dishonest. I don't live there; I can't possibly make an inference of relation, if i have nothing to be relative to.

That's why I asked the question. I thought maybe some of you Americans could enlighten me to the issue of race relations in your specific region or state.

There was genuinely no maliciousness to it. I apologize if it came across that way.

20. Oh, come on.

The OPs question was about "beaners", his name for marijuana seeds. This wasn't a discussion of race relations. Nice try to cover up your rash comment. Were you trying to call Americans stupid, or racist?