Beaking news cannabis the cure for swine flu!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Jgreen, May 1, 2009.

1. Yes its true.

2. well no wonder i havent gotten sick!!!!

also proof or did not happen.

3. yuuuuup :D

the flu causes the immune system to work on overdrive & cannabis acts as a suppressant, causing it to basically turn into the common cold.

same thing w/ the bird flu

"Endocannabinoids are nature’s way of controlling TNF activity. Existing peer reviewed publications have shown that phytocannabinoids can prevent this cell death by mimicking the endocannabinoids that nature has selected to prevent excessive inflammatory immune responses"

a link for those more curious about it:

Story Not Found}

4. Awesome, no wonder why my flu wasn't that serious.

:)

5. woord???
    wtf

tahts fuckin great.

6. huh? can i get some verification on this?

7. I rarely get sick.

When I do get sick though, I get REAL fuckin' sick.

8. Same here.

I wouldn't call weed the "cure" for swine flu though. But hell, it sure helps.:smoking:

9. This is kinda cool because about a week before the whole swine flu thing broke out all over the news I was sick as a dog with the flu. Was in the hospital and everything. And as soon as I started smoking again I started feeling better.:hello:

10. When i smoke i feel worse.

Sorry but, wether you want to believe it or not, cannabis doesn't cure everything. :rolleyes:

11. This calls for a celebration.

Smoke.

12. I lol'd before I even opened this thread :smoking:

13. Yeah oath man, i was sick and feeling absolute shit yeste.

Sparked up a few bowls, the first time in a week.
    Today i feel absolutly fine, sore throat gone. Stuffy nose? On its way out =]

14. When i made this thread i was being that serious lol

15. Currently toking due to this magnificent discovery (i kinda already knew that weed (esp vaped weed) > THe Flu.

Personal experience.

16. #16 Ringo11, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    I was riding a horse once and fell off and got paralyzed from the neck down, and my wife vaped some super skunk and held it up to my mouth to inhale, and within 6 months I was able to walk again.

Or this other time I was skiing and I hit a tree and died on the impact, and instead of giving me normal CPR this girl Cher blew me a huge shotgun and I coughed my lungs out but it recessitated me.

17. That's really weird because this one time I hit a deer with my car and as it lay whimpering in my arms on the side of the highway, I fed it a small pot brownie. And that deer went on to become a four term senator from Idaho.

18. Truth be told... spread the word

19. Why esp. vaped? I'm interested in this cos I vaped some bud last night with the flu (I clean my vaporizer and dont share it so don't worry about that ;-) )
    But I found that I could get to sleep REALLY easily, now I know that cannabis makes it easier to sleep (for me it does at least), but I was feeling like shit all day, same today and I just vaped a bit of bud, and I feel perfectly ok, no headache, temperature isn't skyrocketing, and as of 10 minutes ago I actually have energy and my body stopped aching :-D

That's just my two cents, but yeah let me know why esp. vaped weed jcrohn, would be interested to know (Cos I only vape so am wondering what smoked or edibles containing cannabis would do :)