Beaker bottom vs. straight tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Blazinboy420, Dec 3, 2012.

1. There is probably already a thread on this but I couldn't find one. Is there a difference between the two. Which one is better on one without Percs or anything.

2. I dislike beaker bottoms. Most of them have weak spots and just in general they cover more surface area which raises there chances of getting hit against something or kicked over..

I like straight tubes and Can style bubblers personally :smoke:

3. Hmm.....I always thought that a beaker bottom, being that it is wider than a tube, is more stable and would resist getting knocked over.

4. Beaker FTW
    Get a diffused downstem, and ice notches. Its the shit

5. ya that was my logic until my crew and i experienced some sad beaker bottom deaths lol

I from my own experiences dislike it with a passion :p

My first straight tube is still alive and my last beaker died like a year ago :(

But for real the Can Style Bubblers are where its at

6. I've had my HVY Mini-Beaker for almost 3 years now, and for me, the volume of this piece is perfect for vaporbonging thru the PD that I've had for over 4 years.

7. Yup. Mobius Ion Matrix is on my wish list.

8. ya that style bong is like the big thing right now lol

Easily the most stable. Like i cant knock mine over really unless its hit fuckin hard :/

9. Generally a straight tube will clear faster than a beaker. Some beakers are deff better than others as far as strength goes.

10. Can style usually is more tough and harder to break. A beaker has so many surface area to expose to any hard object.
    Beaker gives more of a chug rather than a fast precise clear
    It's preference