Bead, Bubbler, Resin, and Hookah questions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CherrySmoke, Feb 23, 2012.

1. So, I saw some on the GrassCity Shop, and went and picked up some plastic BB's, I read they worked online but just wanted to be sure that it's safe to do it with the plastic versus the actual beads, and if they work just as well?

Also, I'm a pussy when it comes to hot smoke (I'm not a cig smoker never have been, something about it makes me gag horridly, then again I've only been smoking for ~ 2 months daily), and I've noticed that after the first few hits off my bubbler it starts getting really hot... Granted I only have a cheap $10 one, but even if I fill it with ice cold water the cold smoke only lasts maybe halfway through the bowl... Is this a common thing with bubblers or is it just because I have a cheap single chamber one (with a bowl that gets too hot to touch)? And would putting the BB's in it make it smoother smoke for less time or longer?

My buddy just gave me his bong he's had for about 6 months, used very frequently and never cleaned, the tube is almost black and all the perks are, and about 32" long. I've never really dealt with saving resin, but my guess is this has a lot... Is there anything worth doing with it? Or is it all just going to taste like shit for a meh high?

Last question for now I swear, sorry I'm such a noob... I've been smoking hookah for a while now and really enjoy it, would doing something like mixing kief in with the shisha work well or be a waste? And is there any particular technique with mixing straight bud in? (I.E. grind it really fine, layer it, etc.)

By the way, first post on the forum so just wanted to say hi to everyone :wave: and sorry if this post is grammatically incorrect, not in a clear state of mind right now :smoke:

2. Always sucks to have the first post go unanswered :(

3. I laced my shisha with kief and bud once, it was an insane high. I myself am very very heavyweight but the combination of nicotine and THC messed me up I passed out in my friends room. But ya man lace that shit and you will see what I mean. Kief works best.

4. There isn't really much you can do about it, rather than get use to it. I can't really comment on the beads thing because I've never used them. Have read like you though that it helps mak the smoke smoother. You should be fine though using plastic ones.

I wouldn't waste your time trying to get the resin to save, it will get you high, but will taste extremely bad. I would just soak the bong overnight in ISO, rinse it, still dirty, do ISO & Salt and shake. Should come clean after a while, like new.

I've never hit a hookah or know anything about them. I'd assume there wouldn't be a problem adding kief to the shisha, should still get high from it.

I'd just mix the weed with the shisha, should work.

Also, welcome to GC.

5. [quote name='"CherrySmoke"']So, I saw some on the GrassCity Shop, and went and picked up some plastic BB's, I read they worked online but just wanted to be sure that it's safe to do it with the plastic versus the actual beads, and if they work just as well?

Also, I'm a pussy when it comes to hot smoke (I'm not a cig smoker never have been, something about it makes me gag horridly, then again I've only been smoking for ~ 2 months daily), and I've noticed that after the first few hits off my bubbler it starts getting really hot... Granted I only have a cheap $10 one, but even if I fill it with ice cold water the cold smoke only lasts maybe halfway through the bowl... Is this a common thing with bubblers or is it just because I have a cheap single chamber one (with a bowl that gets too hot to touch)? And would putting the BB's in it make it smoother smoke for less time or longer?

My buddy just gave me his bong he's had for about 6 months, used very frequently and never cleaned, the tube is almost black and all the perks are, and about 32" long. I've never really dealt with saving resin, but my guess is this has a lot... Is there anything worth doing with it? Or is it all just going to taste like shit for a meh high?

Last question for now I swear, sorry I'm such a noob... I've been smoking hookah for a while now and really enjoy it, would doing something like mixing kief in with the shisha work well or be a waste? And is there any particular technique with mixing straight bud in? (I.E. grind it really fine, layer it, etc.)

By the way, first post on the forum so just wanted to say hi to everyone :wave: and sorry if this post is grammatically incorrect, not in a clear state of mind right now :smoke:[/quote]

The reason your bowl and water is eating up so fast is because when you pull the flame down into the bowl, the heat travels down the stem and warms the water.... and the bowl. It only heats so easily because bubblers and their stems are usually fairly small and short.

6. The best way to smoke weed out of a hookah is to pile it all in one spot and put your coal over that spot, that way you get all of it evenly burned

7. Also, I put .20 gram plastic bb's in my bong and they just sit on the bottom idk if they actually do anything maybe you need lighter ones that float?