Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beachside PU Trainwreck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by themasochist, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Howsit? I am chilling here vaping some of this Trainwreck. Got some nice bag appeal and great smell. Got 1/8 OZ for 30. Enjoy these pics as much as I am enjoying my ankle not hurting. And a big middle finger to the Govt which believes my meds are criminal. Gonna pickup some more of this for sure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lookin so dank
    where abouts did you pick this up

3. DAm now thats a hella fine bud..

Its got an assload of crystals man!!1

HAPPY TOKIN:smoke:

4. dank :smoke:

looks tasty

5. Thanks guys, I am loving this shit I worked all day and my ankle was the size of a fucking grapefruit, but I could care less right now haha. I am in Beachside Central FL.

6. I am fucking wrecked on this shit, got a 1/4 oz, this is the kind of strain I dig.

7. 30 AN EIGHTH!?!??! sorry but that had to be in caps...i def. love the purp trainwreck!!haha wen my buddy n i were tokin it he sat his nice prize 1g nug down that was beautiful n we packed some bowls n he asked where it was..turns out his dog ate it hahaha

8. This guy owes me a few favors