beach trip

Discussion in 'General' started by GSS, Oct 1, 2007.

1. going with a friend and my parents, buying an ounce of pretty dank mids for about 50 bucks, plus 2 packs of cigarettes and black and milds each. getting to the point... we're gonna have about 5 blunts a day, if im right. we're gonna be high all day and all night. i really can't wait. we're thinking about just going and smoking at like 2:00 AM on the beach. that should be a lot of fun.
    i've never smoked on the beach. how is it? is it a bad idea to smoke late at night (cops, etc?) post pics if you want. thanks for the comments.

2. what would we post pics about?? ????//

3. LMAO.

I was thinking the same thing when I read that..

4. The only problem with smokin on the beach is the wind....if u ever manage to get lit whatever ur smoking, be it blunt, cig, or black and mild, the wind causes it to burn faster, so ur prolly better off toking somewhere u can manage to block wind

5. that sounds straight. its always nice to have a good toke in nature, like on the late during the sunset. yumm.
    and about the pics... hmm... idk. maybe you could post a picture of you smoking weed on the beach. just and idea.

6. Hope you aren't making those blunts with black and milds... yuck..

7. no, no... good old white owl blunt wraps :)