Be Ye Normal?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by tHe LoNLy StOnR, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Well are you? Coz I sure don't feel so. So please give me what I want. A chance at normalcy. Okay.

So the point of this thread is ... right like any of these threads have something interesting to offer. It's all; ”My bong is bigger than your bong." or "Yeah but mines more efficient, pound for pound."

Whoa. I don't know man, tell me how an autisic kid talks. I'm tripping out. So if you have even a smidge of a conscience, help me. Well do you? Have a conscience! All I've ever wanted was to be normal, so help me.

I need to know how to talk like a con man and seducer of beautiful women and with talk smoother than an ice cube in the middle of summer. Give advice. Come to think of it Grasscity could use an advice section, if it already has one I appologise, I'm high as shit and that my friend is very high, higher than the moon when your talking to a blue headed rainbow floating like a fistful of chololate milk in the river of seas. Oh please, Yahoo answers. GAY, I am not, why you asking?

All I'm asking is can a sexually, I mean socially retarded person be helped to attain that pussy they so rightly desereve? Help, I want to speak like a real person and life suddenly feels metaphorical in the sense that I'm using my phone to post personal stuff and it could be read by anyone, at anytime, in anyway, left or right. Easy peasy, I want to speak like Milton Erickson. I need PDF's, free ones that we could use to speak rhetorically and sway audiences with the tips of our portruding toungues, reaking of marijuana, but it's okay I'm in the company of several o' so stoned folk now, aint I not? So let's get fucked. Wouldn't that be nice? :Clearing throat ... vigourously: Uhm, waiter might I have some of that spectacular poon tang you might be in possession of I may have to use force if you toenails are covered in warts, as a sight like that smells of a conspiracy cover up, help the aliens are after our toenails and they have what appears to be hands, with fingers. Aaah!!!

All my life I felt someting missing, like I had no sense of humor, none. I thought I would not get laid by 14. And then it was fifteen, then sixteen, but not before fourteen and a half and now things are feeling sped up, thrust forward am I but when will it stop. The more I think about it the more the future entices me, it's eyes so alluring, the emptiness outbalanced by my will to live, love and spread the semen, through the vaginas of many women but not before penetrating them like they've never been penetrated before and I mean, now that's a mind fuck!

Like a lil' kid, just discovering his dick, no that lil' kid has supressed all these feelings, thoughts, desires and now his testicals are swollen beyond recognition and they are ready to be sucked. So begin.

Do I sound intelligent? Do I sound seductive? Do I sound normal? I know I am insane, but I like to think of it as eccentricity. Beyond social rules, bent for our delight and we delight in the fact that we might be free, as we all know nothing in life is free. Hmm.

Pussy. Pussy. Pussy

All this TV is making my hormones scream in excitement, maybe the wait was for the best, even though it was for the best as it will be "Up to ten times better" as quoted by my doctor. It seems the first time is truly the best, after that your nerve endings get depleted of their Tri-Hepta-iodi-ene. But let's just call it our man juice receptors. That's what's running through your penis when erect, giving you that good feelings. Now female vaginas are designed to keep the men coming back. They secrete a hormone that enters the penis through the pores, entering the bloodstream and finally 'bonding' with the testicals. In short, you get addicted to that pussy, but not just that, that pussy also gets addicted to your [In sarcastic voice] "big, muscular and manly" third and/or middle nose. Yes all it does is itch, but you can never scratch it in public, no it would just itch more, requiring more scratching and more until it's all swollen then we all know what happens next:"The Bobo be Bozo, okay?" Another bogus pop-culture reference brought to you by Clorax. "When you have trapped gas, We'll help you pass"

I mean what is normal and what is a rant, well I hope this is. Right? Please tell me I'm normal or at least sound normal, that's all I'm asking.

Peace and much love.

PS. If I sound normal, how does an autistic adolescent sound?

And another PS. Would you say I have a sense of humor or would make good company? Self esteem ia at an all time low, I mean it's lower than my bank balance and it is as good as depleted. After buying that Roor, my life has never been the same, now I have to eat ... wait for it ... bread ... ugh ... lol ... unluckily lmfao never catched on ... LoLzZz.

Would you agree being autistic is not sharing your thoughts or train of thought or stream of consciousness? Not because you don't have one for without one you would not even be catatonic you would be dead. It is a condition where the person was ashamed of their personality but now feels empowered by it, knowing there is no better way to enjoy your coffee. But in the nude. There is no other person as special as this person. He should be loved first and foremost, emphasis on the most. There is place for more people there, but for now the love will be spread like not peanut butter, but jam. Spread on fresh mouth watering toast topped with a perfectly creamy what's that stuff called again? Oh yeah. Semen.

LoLzZz

Girls do I sound attractive

2. :hippie:

:cool:

Cool post

3. Just speaking my mind. As I should.

4. Yup, stream of consciousness can be very therapeutic.

5. I feel like there's no more left. Just right. Maybe even better. Here's to hoping I will stay this way.

6. How long have you been this way?

7. While typing this llllllooonnnggg post. It's funny how talking can brighten your view on life. As you said, it's very therapeutic. Laughter might be the best medicine, but there are always contra-indications.

8. pussy is one of the biggest scams the world has ever seen, and its been pretty successfull which is why its so big, like the thing im touching right now as i look up and down that long post

9. So do any of you know how an autistic individual communicates? How can I talk more persuasively? I want people mesmerised by the words uttered from my mouth, always in total agreement. Don't suggest NLP, that just sounds ridiculous or if you have some amazing story of it's use, then please do post it. Let's just say I don't buy all that and certainly would not.

10. If you want to mesmerize other people, let yourself be mesmerized by other people.

See what it takes.

If you're not mesmerized by every person who ever talks to you, perhaps it is not possible to control how someone reacts to what you do or say? In which case I would urge you to let go of such silly notions, and focus on the things you do have some control over: like your own being.

If you are looking for happiness through seducing women by talking like the Dos Equis guy, then I'm sorry to break it to you... but that's a facade.

Happiness comes from within, not from without. The best way to seduce a woman is to be yourself.

11. 1) Are you just denying WW2? I want to talk like Mr. H, I guess I could study some of his recordings but what good would that do? Americans don't speak German, no they speak American and that makes no sense. Provide links for some Mr. H english fansubs.

2) But what if being yourself means being someone else?

"Remember the Tao is all yet nothing"

Fuck this ATHF is on. Aah the life of a couch potato.

12. I'm not normal, at all.

I see myself as being much "better" than you're average person, and also that I'm nothing like them. I'm just a different type of person, and I can't relate to Joe Sixpack.

13. Me too. OMG, maybe we [me and you] are the only real people. Everyone else might just be projections trying to rape us without our consent, but they will not get away with it, they have it coming and it is coming, just wait 2-3 more days the courier had problems with venacular diareah, it was post humos but now we're still speculating it's too late to tell, maybe later.

PS. This Joe Sixpack sounds like one of those self righteous assholes. Justified only by they're awesomeness, thus we're allowed to grace their presence but only after paying a debt. The debt of life. And you're life aint worth much, as today's infomercials sell too many products, maybe they should cut down on all that, it could be something, but then again who am I to judge. Judging is for judges to judges us as we ...

How does an autie speak? Give examples. Please. I don't know what banter is or even how to folloq the subtext in conversations, it's weird, I need help. Or do I. Help me?

14. I've entertained the idea that I'm the only "real" person and this entire universe is simply a figment of my imagination many, many times. It's somewhat comforting, to be honest. A little intimidating, but I wouldn't call it scary. It certainly doesn't make me depressed to consider it.

I don't mind being different, I see the way most people are and I laugh at them. People are desperate, confused idiots (generally speaking). I don't want to be average. I'm not a social recluse, in fact I interact with people quite often, but I don't have this illusion that I'm like most of my friends. Only 2-3 people I know are like me.

15. Vernon L. Smith is an Aspie (someone who suffers from Asburgers syndrome which is a mild form of autism. Maybe you are disrespecting victims of some other disease, if so this won't answer your question.) he won the Nobel Prize in economics in 2004, and this is an excerpt from his new book. So ...

"Experimental economics is good at measurement, testing, and discovery in studying the microeconomics of human behavior governed by the informal norms of social exchange and the more explicit rules of exchange in insti- tutions. It has not been good at integration and interpretation within the broader context of human social and economic development. The learning from a half-century of experimental discovery will be particularly significant if we can find a way to leverage that learning into a broader understanding of the human career; otherwise, the rewards from the range of our research will be too narrowly drawn, fragmented, and of passing interest, as scholars move on to the intricate details of whatever is next. This book is an outgrowth of my struggle to obtain a larger vision of meaning in social and market economic behavior, and to communicate whatever value that process might contribute to a larger community."

16. We were just talking about your desire to seduce women, now we're talking about Jews in the Holocaust?

:rolleyes:

Being relevant and keeping things in context helps.

And nobody else can be someone else quite like you ;) Regardless of how you look at it... ultimately, you are, aren't you? If you aren't, what is?

17. No disrespect to auties, coz I might be one.

I heard they can't do small talk.

WTF is small talk.

No we weren't, I was talking about my 'desire' to have Mr. H's mad mic skillz dogg.