Be Warned:

Discussion in 'General' started by Continuum, May 16, 2011.

1. -is that a fruit?
    -its my girlfriend

animals

2. Feels ancient, man.

3. That Jurassic park one got to me real bad. Especially now that Sam Neil probably won't be making any more movies now that he's getting up there in age.

4. im 19 so i only really caught the very end of most of these things.

makes me feel... 19.

5. Fo' real...I need someone to hold me...it's like when I took shrooms and realized how life goes by...

fuck why'd I have to read this right before bed...

Cameron Diaz though...god dayum

6. I died a little inside....a lot.

7. just watched almost famous which made me sad and now this.

8. Cameron Diaz at the bottem perked me up a bit though. In more ways than one :cool:

9. Fuck, I feel bad.

Should I delete this thread?

I mean this is interesting, but is it worth deleting, if to save the people who haven't seen it yet?

10. maybe lol

BTW

Attached Files:

11. Oh shit I just noticed Goosebumps on there..... damn

12. idk

Im only 20 and i remember most of that. Was expecting stuff from the 80s

13. Didn't make me feel old at all :D

14. i miss the '90s..
    :(:cry:

15. Wow, I was expecting to see like Archie Bunker being hilariously racist or something.

That shouldn't make you feel old, thats all 90's nostalgic shit, youth of that generation is still pretty young.

16. I'm only 17 and I watched a lot of that stuff when I was a kid. Doesn't make me feel old, but makes me see how fast time passes by... I'm depressed now... :(

17. #38 Testelumps, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    You win. Please hold for your consolation prize, and thanks for playing.

18. hahaha! same here!!

19. TOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She's still good and ready to smash so its all good. But can you imagine the Simpsons and the Rugrats? Rugrats would become R rated, basically like them dealing with sex, drugs and everything else where as Maggie in the Simpsons would be near our age(18-24) :O