Be Social Promo - Win 5 Seeds Via Our Blog Post

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Jan 28, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    Hello Friends,

I'm aware not everyone in the forum uses Social Media to post about Cannabis / Cannabis Seeds etc. For those that do, you might have noticed that our Instagram page is no more! For some reason and with no prior notice, they just took it down.

SO - naturally, we opened a new one and we would love it if you could connect / re-connect with us.

>> Vault Cannabis Seed Instagram Page <<

We love an excuse to throw a promo, so if you head on over to this blog post on the Vault Website, you might be in with a chance of some seeds / voucher towards 5 seeds from Dutch Passion (Orange Punch Criticals).

We will be along soon with a specific promo for the forum. In the meantime, enjoy what's left of January!

Dank You,
    Gary Eff
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #TeamVault. Hands down the best, period

• Like Like x 2
  3. #Team Vault number one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks Team Grasscity.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. If I could blast you guys all over my social media (which is only Facebook) I would maybe I will go make an it just to send some love the vaults way.

• Like Like x 1
  6. There was a time about 3-4 years ago a bunch of us were plastering everywhere and anywhere with The Vault stickers. I would take a sheet of them everywhere I went and went to town haha good times

• Like Like x 2