BE MY MOTHERFUCKING FRIEND

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Deleted member 745666, Jan 1, 2014.

1. I'm new then a bitch!
    Didn't even know how to post this in my Grasscity app. But anyways I'm just a spiritual hippie who likes drugs n shit. ADOPT ME PLEASE😔

2. Hello, welcome to the city.

3. #4 Smoka~Smola, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    Haha ill be your motherfucking homie ride or die to the sky, cause we jive ass turkeys definition of fly.. I knew i was a hippie since day oneSent from my SCH-I110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. So if I become your friend does that mean I can fuck your mother?

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="BugPoop" post="19262021" timestamp="1388557796"]So if I become your friend does that mean I can fuck your mother?Of course you can!!! Just know that friend don't let friends trade moms without protection☝️

6. Hi. I love you. Bye.

-Peace

Sent from my banana using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="potheadpat" post="19262287" timestamp="1388563068"]Hi. I love you. Bye.-PeaceSent from my banana using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I'm so in gay with you bro it's ridiculous! Lol jk....unless your not k....then I'm totally not k.... But if you are it's ok.

8. Im so butthurt by you lofty i totes mcgotes showed you love first and i got none in return #