be honest..

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by zairo, Feb 10, 2013.

1. This is What $1500got me...eventually.

I put rims my self
    I want to tint windoes then paint rims black.

Gay? Kk? Decent? Btw im 19

2. Cant see anything man

3. Lol too high to ever attach it. Here it is

ForumRunner_20130210_001630.png

4. Pretty good man. Is the mileage really bad?

5. Honestly yea. That's the only bad thing I have to say about the car. See me at the pump very very often

6. I can dig it especially for being 19.

Worry about gas mileage is over rated IMO. If you aren't skipping meals to fuel up then fuck it, but I believe the poster who mentioned mileage was referring to the car's odometer.

7. Itll be sick with the black rims and windows

8. Nice Range Rover haha

9. Oh It has 131xxx miles and thanks wasn't sure if It was acceptable or not Lol

10. Wish could say it's mine Lol, it's my dad's. It's pretty sick, super charged and everything.

11. Yeah I meant odemeter. Not bad though

12. Definitely not. If it were, you would've went with purple or rainbow rims like the Queen or Greek God that you were, like all the fabulous queens or Greek gods before you, and for all of the fierce queens or Greek gods to look up to your royal or divine badassery in the future, bitch. :smoke:

13. Your post tweaked me out Lol.

14. def needs to be lowered before you do anything else. after market wheels with wheel gap is icky. im guilty of this myself but with my new job i shouldnt be for long.

lower it 2.5-3"

15. Fresh whip drop it and go wide like 18x9.5 would look toooo dope. Bishes gonna be jumping in it lol. Q

16. How much first it cost to get it lowered? I fucked up my oil pan going thru speedbump after these wheels.lop

17. Take good care of it since its an older car(mileage speaking) and you should be good for a few years. I really like the way it looks

18. A VW with that many miles, and for $1500, no thanks man

Looks decent but could be a money pit

19. 131k miles isn't bad and it's not a bad car at all seems like a good deal for 1500 to me.

20. For 1500, not bad. Not a fan of VW anymore since my jettas engine literally broke on me and I wasn't even driving it hard at all. If I were you, I wouldn't lower it. It looks like you're in a snowy/icy state and dropping it means if you hit an ice-patch or snow gets too high you're gonna have a bitch of a time getting anywhere. You're 19, just drive it for now get a feel for it. Do what YOU want to do, but i'd advise against lowering.