Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Be honest, who has pretended they're high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjkjogoug, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Whoever pretends to be high is pathetic.

2. What's happening, is everything cool?

3. That's like saying you pretended to eat food while you were eating.

4. To all blades this thread sucks please enjoy this :)
    image-2155776007.jpg

5. Pretending isn't fun.

6. My friend once offered to smoke me up so I gracefully accepted.. Unfortunately he had the schwaggiest weed ever, and he was getting baked whilst I still felt almost sober, so I pretended to be lean so that I didnt hurt his feelings.

7. First 2 times I smoked I didn't get high and my buddies got fuuuckkedd, I acted high but not weird high just chill high, got called out on it the second time though and owned up to it, never had to fake after that.

8. When I first started smoking I would walk around with squinted eyes sometimes but I wouldn't try to act high. I just liked imaging I was high by squinting my eyes and I felt more relaxed lol

But i never acted high my first two times i smoked and didn't feel it i just told my friends i wasn't high

9. OP is high as fuck.

10. What happened after the movie?

Did you raid the fridge and then pretend to pass out with some Dorito crumbs on your chest ;)

11. Nooo, he pretended to be high when he was high lol he was mocking/imitating himself