be honest: am I loser in your opinion?

Discussion in 'General' started by dickens cider, Jan 27, 2010.

1. k_semler you're pretty much a monk. You just sit in your house and expand your brain all day. I can see how you'd regret it though when you're old, lonely, and tired.

2. yoooooooo my guy k_semler got deeeeeeeeeep!

3. I just copied and pasted this off the internet, but i pretty much agree with it. Like everyone else said, your only a loser once you stop trying to improve yourself.

1. Blame others for faults that are their own
    2. Try to get something for nothing.
    3. Complain about how unfair life is instead of working to improve it.
    4. Think they are superior to others on a simple of basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation...etc
    5. Abuse those that are perceived as weaker than they.
    6. Have no charisma.
    7. Cannot stand for beliefs alone, must be shielded by others like them. Has a mob-mentality.
    8. Have no ambition, whether the goal is money, status, power, or love.
    9. Have no compassion for others.
    10. Guilt-trip others: This is a biggie. Losers use the goodness and the willingness to do right within others as lever of manipulation.
    11. Have little self-control. Losers often say, "I can't help it..."
    12. Enjoy the generosity of others while remaining stingy with theirs.
    13. Do not forgive, yet expect others to be perfect.
    14. Confuse the concepts of suffering for greater good with the pain of self-pity.
    15. Believe that life is ruled by fate and destiny...not by their own actions.

4. i just wanted to thank you for posting this

sometimes i feel pretty shitty about where my life is right now... but after reading that i feel wayyyyy better about myself...

why would you want to live such a sad, lonely, depressing life?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being by myself sometimes... but you gotta get out there and experience life... instead of just observing it through the internet and TV...

you are severely limiting your potential...

5. man, from your post i don't think you're a loser at all man, your doing good from what i see.

you said your semi happy many, thats the problem! you gotta be full happy man!
    you live once, try make your life as good as possible! get some hobbies, smoke some herb and chill to music, read or write.. find something you enjoy.

6. Hey atleast I havent seen a post about someone who gets drunk everyday and passes out at 5 pm only to wake up and do it again.

When that happens you can call yourself a loser. And yes I have PLENTY of experience.