Be greatful

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deadbeatnick, Jul 19, 2005.

1. This is to all of you who can smoke pot freely, weather you always have cool friends to chill with, or your parents dont mind, or you can always find some sweet grass. Be greatful, not everyone can be so free. Like me for example, my life is spent hiding my smoking from my parents and uncool friends. Which isnt fun, and I wish i could tell everyone , but I know it would only make things worse. So when you take your hit, enjoy every moment of it, and make every second count, because it might not last.

(I didnt wanna make this seem like a 'woe is me bitchfest, Im just saying, count your blessings)

Enjoy, please:wave:

2. yeah i definately appreciate the availability of grass in my area and the number of people i know who i can smoke with.

i can second that parents thing, my parents are so anti-weed its not even funny. But like i tell them theres nothing they can do to stop me in the future, when i live on my own..etc and theyre just gonna have to deal with it. Although DO NOT say this if you think it will further your trouble. I was caught and my parents are pretty cool with a lot of stuff.

Yeah i agree, just be thankful for everything you have, not just weed and friends, but even just a family, home, health. Just be thankful and smoke a bowl for life :smoke:

3. exactly, were ungrateful bastards here in western society. not all of us though but most.

4. well i'm not going to count each atom and molecule of each milligram of weed i get. nor will i "cherish the smoke" and worship it. but i enjoy it. you're not the only one who has to hide it though. you just seem more sheltered than most. a lot of us have had times where we kept it more secret than others though.

5. it might be good getting friends that smoke weed its hard with no/not many friendds smoke or dissagre on the whole thing. but i dont mind people know that i smoke thats just who i am and im not gonna act any different just because they think smoking is bad, i try to set an exampal on the marijuana socitey by speaking my mind about it and i try to further rid the bad menality that most people have on stoners. i can pretty much everytime change someones mind about us as marijuana smokers as it being accepable to do and change there veiws on the subject because most people that are agaisnt it dont kno that, if you dont understand something you shouldnt critizite it, and the people that arnt into smoking herb dont really know much about the whole subject, they might think they do but they really dont. i think you should try to persuade your friends that it is acceptable for you to be doing it even if they dont accept it at least you tryed and you have accepted yourself.

6. Umm...yeah right you act as if smoking herb is like being gay or having an odd fetish people would flip after hearing about.

Guess what...it's not. :p

It's not a part of you and it doesn't shape who you are so just tell 'em or smoke how you wanna smoke an be done with it.

7. Deadbeatnick: You should also be grateful to live with your parents. I'm not saying you're not, but the tradeoff for living on your own isn't that great. You have to pay rent, bills, food, everything. When I moved out I suddenly found myself spending at least 2hrs a day on housework, and that sucks. Plus I had to pay for food, so the quality of my meals went down. Sure, I have my own place (well, with a roommate) and I can do pretty much whatever I want, but it was a bigger step than I thought it would be. Peace.

8. I would still cherish smoking if my parents hated it, friends hated it, and there wasnt a steady flow of nugg. Its just what I do, I dont feel I have to hide it from people in fear of what they think of me, fuck that.

Luckily thats not the case with me, all the things DeadBeatNick listed are just perks of smoking. Maybe you should just find some new friends DBN.

Blaze on...

9. ya, i cant tell my parents. But when i was caught my dad said he doesnt give a shit what i do with my life after i move out, but till then i gotta do what he says n shit. I stil smoke tho :smoke: . I plan on being a fullout hippy when i get my own place, and with that ill smoke lotsa herb a lot of the time

10. Update: Things kick ass now, I got new friends, new connections, and a new found respect for the balance in life. I realized that things cant be good all the time, and they go in and out. It just things were kinda fucked up for a while with my family, but now its all good. And I am greatful for my home and my family. Also, Im gunna stop giving a fuck what people think about me smoking, fuck them. So all in all, things are most exellent now, and Ive learned to accept the good and bad times. Happy days people, truly happy days.

Edit: I just had to be sneaky because I have some good friends that would go total DARE-nazi on me if they found out, but like isaid before, fuck them

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: (I love that smiley)

11. glad to see you figured something out, now let the good times roll :)

12. lol dare nazi:eek:, fuck those assholes:smoke::smoke::smoke:

13. Wow, apparently he completely turned his life around in two days. I wanna do that.

14. Guess he got a visit from Tony Robins....but he's not been eaten...what gives?

15. Ok dudes, my update was a little exaggerated. I didnt "turn my life around", but all the shit that was going down just semmed to go away. And now ,everytihng is cool and the gang. I realy learned that life goes in and out (I think I already said this) So now Im moving on up, to the east side, to a delux apartment... in the sky.