Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Be careful...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TurnerBurner124, Sep 1, 2008.

1. So i was going to toke in my room and I have a memory foam matress. I use a home made water bong with a bucket and a 2 liter. Well I left the water on my memory foar while I cleaned the bowl and all of my bong water spilled all over my memory foam bed. I laughed really hard for like ten minutes and then downloaded some Lil Wayne. Now I'm chillin. But be careful yall, dont let that shit spill. Idk how to explain the smell to my mom...haha shit.

2. Lawl your fucked.

3. Seriously get a new bed... If your mom asks why just say memory foam made your bong spill.

4. pee on your bed, maybe that'll cover the smell and then you'll have an excuse to get a new one

5. Flip it over????:confused:

6. Best advice ever.

7. Fabreze the fuck out of it.... you could try and use some kind of carpet cleaner on it....

8. Use seltzer water / sparkling water and a cleaning product.

Repeat.

9. hahahah such a great idea

10. NO! i have the best idea ever. im high so bear with me.

SUE THE COMPANY!!!!!!

They got that commercial where they are jumping up and down and wine doesnt spill right??????

Say you did it with a bong and that shit is false advertising.

Youl make billions............:cool:

11. ^^
    this mo fouggas on to sumthin

12. That commercial is the first thing that came to mind for me too.

13. dude....thats fuckin genious!!!:hello::hello::hello:

14. It really is.

Best.

Idea.

Ever.

15. i w as cracking up for like ten minutes, just thinking about the idea of someone jumping up and down with a great big bong nearby. and suing them like that would be awesome i had an idea like that a long time ago when i was smoking and flipping channels. (man i got peanut butter stuck in my nose from laughing)

16. LMAO @ this thread.
    hahahah YES def sue them, but dont say you spilled bong water, say you were testing it like on that commercial where nothing happened and you spilled wine/juice or w/e all over it. Maybe you could get a replacement if you soaked your bed in grape juice?
    lol this shits too funny. I luaghed out loud when i read

"i w as cracking up for like ten minutes, just thinking about the idea of someone jumping up and down with a great big bong nearby"

HAH i can totally imagine that