be careful what you wish for....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by stoned and dizzy, Sep 5, 2013.

1. tbh big corporations might fuck up the whole weed culture if decriminalized, it may sound good in the beginning but think about all the possibilities, will it be as potent? will they add a bunch of unnatural shit to it? will it have the same taste? will all the different kinds of strains that you know and love be available? and the most important thing to think about is will it even be weed anymore or some shit that they tell you is "weed" or as they like to say "marijuana" but really its some shit that is made to look, taste, and feel like weed so they can charge more for bullshit, also lets take into consideration that it might not be strait weed that's legal it might just be cigs with a little weed or thc in them. i dont mean to be a downer but lets face it guys, what we think may be the greatest thing ever may very well be the the we end up hating

tell me your thoughts on this, im totally with legalization but i have my doubts sometimes 

2. oi, anudder interloper and their naysaying horseshit. 

3. ya there really going to legalise cigarettes with weed in them,lol,thats like taking a koula bear and turning it into a killer grizzly bear.dont hurt the koula
    [​IMG]

tbh...you sound like that person GC keeps banning for the anti legal mj, propaganda post... :confused_2:

5. #5 stoned and dizzy, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
    this isnt an anti legal mj post i clearly stated that im all for legalization just that im not completely oblivious to all the cons like some people are and ive never been banned for or have made an anti mj post 

6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M58kGCQLwxU

7. I don't think it'll be an issue. Sure there will probably be some businesses that sell cheap crap or load it down with unnatural additives to try and make a bigger profit, but the really successful businesses will be the ones that sell you what you ask for. The demand for clean, quality weed will be filled by somebody, and in addition to our favorite strains that we know and love, many more will come onto the market.

Just vote with your dollars, and it should turn out to be a good thing overall.

each banned anti legal propaganda posting account of the past...made the same claims up front.

if you are legit then it isn't anything to worry about. Carry on, post away...

9. I can't stand the ignorant people that want marijuana totally legalized. The obly reason ita being legalized is to take money out fo the peoplea hands and put it ino big business oharmacuticals and major corporations.... of course the price of marijuana will drop. It will be a cash crop grown by major corps just like tobacco and it will cause your local economy even more stress. By taking money out of the peoples hands and feeeding major corporations.......

Its comepletly idiotix.

10. They realize how many people medicate woth marijuana and they want that mlney. The less money in our economy the worse off we are. Esp whil prices are still inflating and the value of our dollar is droppin..... I just don't understand this stupid shit. I just don't get whu people are so dumb and don't think. They just form stupid ass opinions with out factoring in all the variables of the equation.......... I can't stand people gahhhhhhhhhhhhbb so stupiddddd sooo dumbbb so ignorant... lets just let every fucking major corpoartion monopolize everything!!!!!!! Hey I can biy a loaf of bread at walmart for 1 $ ohh but I can't get a fucking job and there is absolutely no money flow in our economy........ welll that's fucking great you dumb shits. Peopple are so dumb they ruin america so they can save a few dollars and instead of supporting local business they supposrt major conglomerates that are taking our fucking money and our money iseing moved to other countrys. Bahhhhh bahhhnahhhhhbahhhhhnahhhhh my head is exploding

11. ya id rather pay cheaper prices to a legalised dispensarie for my weed than my current situation where its illegal and have to buy from a dealer at mad prices (120euro 7grams,it is the best weed around though).
    also if it was legal people wouldnt be thrown behind bars daily for cannabis related offences by the fookin corupt police.
    i just want it legal to grow.

12. Sometimes I'd rather have it stay illegal. 
    I mean really, do you know how many people legalization would throw out of business?
    There are ways for you to not get caught with it, and if you do, you must be doing something wrong. 
    Ehh, screw legal weed. 

13. Wow - did you ever think that weed costs less than $1 g to grow yourself?  So, who loses in a legalization scheme that allows for self cultivation?  And who wins?

14. Hey JoeVullion - did you get the boot or did you just duck out and change your account when the DOJ announced CO and WA could proceed?  It must suck to be on your side.

15. I just wannna smoke weed al day dep depr derp is that drool gimme munchies I'm so high blahblahblah

16. Yaaaaa..... growing tomatoes is penny on the dollar same with avacodas... hey I could grow my own tobacco. Shit I might as well just start a fucking farm and raise csttle slaughter my own meat harvest my own corn and fruit and can and preserve themm...........

17. You realize people don't grow in a legal medical stae because

They don't want to.
    They don't want people jacking their shit.
    They don't want the smell of marijuana reeking up their house.
    They don't want their ch ildren smoking or seeing marijuana
    They don't have time to harvest trim manicur cure
    They don't know how
    They don't want to learn how
    They just want to smoke weed and get high and go derp
    They don't want their house being a sti ky marijuana messs.
    They don't want to inveat in growing marijuana

Right on man - just think how much money you'd save.  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing: :laughing:  :laughing:  

But weed savings alone would greater than all the rest combined in most cases and it is sooooo fucking simple.  But hey, it's your money.

19. Then you smoke way to much weeed. Because feeding a family is an expensive task..... no one needs to sit around and smoke ozs of marijuana that's just dumb...... eventually your tolernace is so high you don't even get high. People smoke tp much weed as it is in my opinion

You know how expensive meat is. And fresh organic vegtable . Feeding myself alone costs 600-800 a month

I spend maube 150 on marijuana I can smoke a gram of top quality mj daily. If you need more than that your smoking to often and to large of doses...

I had a friend who took 600mg oxyco ton daily he had such a high toler ance with no break it wouldn't even relieve his pain

20. Might as well start brewing my own beer growing my own opium plants process these cocoa leaves buold ky own house