Be careful out there, the UK has a very dirty market for cannabis

Discussion in 'General' started by SinsemillaPassion, Dec 22, 2019.

1. #1 SinsemillaPassion, Dec 22, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
    Cannabis has been a part of my life for many years. Over the years the cannabis levels in the UK have hit an all time low. Its sprayed more with sugar and water than ever before. Literally everyone is doing this around my zone. Proper shit head dealers. Be careful out there and grow your own.

How to know if its got sugar on?

Buy a loupe with 40-80x zoom

Bright torch light

View sugar laced weed pics online and compare to what you see on your bud

Sometimes if the sugar hasn't been diluted properly you'll be able to see small sugar pieces with the naked eye, look closely though.

The taste is just awful, especially more noticeable on medium to low grade weed as that can already taste bad as it is.

The higher grade is subsequently more likely to have sugar on it. You can not taste it as much as on lower grades but towards the end of the joint it'll taste worse.

When you put the joint out, it'll make a crunch sound when you press it down in ashtray, normal weed doesn't do this.

Sometimes you can get what we call a 'toenail' where the joint burns uneven at certain times of the joint. The Ash can also be hard but this does vary with the amount of sugar used.

Sugar will affect the appearance of your bud so your 8th looks smaller than anyone else's, if you're lucky enough to get some nice smoke and you have to try a new guy with sugar weed then you'll definitely know what I mean after reading this. If this type of cannabis is all you smoke, you may be used to the harsh taste.

It can leave a bad taste in your mouth, making food tasteless in a way, it lacks flavour.

The Ash will burn dark grey to black in colour, the smoke coming off the cherry when you take a puff can be slightly greyish in appearance, this is not always the case though

Most dealers do this, growers can do it also, sugar water is also used to make the buds wet so they can be squashed down during vacuum packing for smuggling. Once the weed dries out, it goes hard because of the sugar, it gives the weed structure again, making it appear more dense than usual, eventually the buds will start to degrade, mold is very common on sugar weed, in fact it's impossible for weed not to go moldy after being contaminated in such a way, it'll be moldy after around 18-48hrs.

Some dealers spray weed with sugar and then fast dry in the microwave for a few seconds, this makes it taste like shit tho, worse than usual, you'll see black burnt leaves under the scope and likely with just the naked eye, not all the bud will be burnt. They can also dry it out over the space of an hour or so, slower more naturally on a window, the buds will be cold and wet on the inside still though, the outside will either be bone dry from the drying session or a little moist and sticky. Sometimes they don't bother drying it out and move it to you straight away, this will make the grinding up experience terrible. You'll have literally a tiny amount of weed after you grind it up.

Stems, leaves and buds look over shiny and caked in dusty like substance, some of that mess will be mold/fungi sometimes they hold the stem and simply dip the buds in sugar water to keep the stems clean as possible so it's harder to see. Honestly, sometimes it just done so perfectly it's hard to tell at first smoke and inspection.

I've educated mates about this and they have seen it for themselves after my exposure to this weed, it's widespread.

Grow your own and take care stoners. Take my advice and look after yourself.

PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS

SHORT TERM EXPOSURE includes

Irritated/sore teeth, almost always guaranteed depending on the amount of sugar used to cut the weed with. (weigh it down)

More stains than usual on your teeth, especially the tops and fronts.

Sore chest, it can feel like pins and needles sometimes it can be very sharp, especially when you turn a little to the side suddenly.

Dry mouth, more than usual, you'll be very thirsty

Going for wees more often as you're drinking more fluid but smoking sugar releases toxins so your kidneys could be on overdrive as your liver will flush it out and you'll wee more.

Dry hands, yes, dermatitis. Is very possible after LONG term exposure.

More break outs than usual, yes, sometimes you'll get itchy spots on your body ranging from head to lower legs, no this is not acne. These symptoms are not based just from myself, my mates have had this happen to them, they used the same dealers within my area and after me telling them my experience they told me about theirs. No coincidence.

You'll be more itchy than usual, bones might ache, especially your upper arms.

Headaches and couching out dark coloured dirty phlem is common.

Please take my advice and check your smoke. Hopefully you'll be able to grow your own one day like me. I recommend to grow organicly, its safer but can be more difficult. Occasionally I am forced to go back to street levels and buy my smoke. I am aware of this happening all over the world but the UK is the worst for it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Where's your proof on this yes there is not so good weed about but im yet to see any that's sprayed.
    Msybe change who you get it off as there's plenty of growers and I know a few plugs An they would never sell anything like that. Where aboard are you so I knoe not to pick up there

3. Better sugar than crushed glass! ...................just saying