be careful on craigslist

Discussion in 'General' started by Renkluaf, May 8, 2010.

1. I know this is not the first time this has happened, but im suprised it doesn't happen more.

Be careful on craigslist folks.

Poor guy :(

2. What is wrong with the world today...

3. craigslist | about > safety

Yeah, it's messed up but that's what you get for inviting complete strangers into your home. I never meet people from craigslist at my home, I always meet them in a parking lot or at my work so that if shit goes sour there's plenty of people around...

4. I know this doesn't work in this situation but when I buy things from a place like craigslist (no craigslist in my city but there is something similar) I usually insist to meet at either the buyer's or seller's house so that case if the product is broken or if there are any problems, they can't be avoided.

PERFECT example: selling a broken xbox360.

dont wanna meet in a park because once that guy gets the cash you might not be able to reach him ever again

5. Look at those ugly bastards, thought they were clever performing a robbery over Craigslists, and now they have the audacity to plead not guilty, hope they rot in a cell

6. Sorry man but I would never deal with someone like that. I would give my number and just call if it doesn't work but NEVER at my house. Maybe at work or somewhere with electric plugs, but strangers at my house? Never.

7. I've bought broken 360's from pawn shops before it's bullshit. A diamond ring though, that doesn't really belong on craigslist to be quite honest either

8. this shits been on the news so much lately..its fucked up. but times are hard for people and some are getting desperate..cant say you are surprised..:(

9. Fucking peaces of shit, I hope they get the maximum sentence. I hate hearing stories like this because they make me loose my faith in humanity.

10. Agreed. String'em up.

11. I wonder what the families financial situation is? if it's bad, I'd like to donate.

google came up with nothing. Anybody have any idea?

12. seriously when i saw this, i was like man these guys are young, chicks 21, the other guy is early 20s. honestly it's sad that the world has come to this, especially seeing that with the youth of america.

but yeah it's not like you can't have good deals and smooth transactions from craigslist, just gotta be careful and use common knowledge.

13. just horrible. Its cool the son tried to stop them. who sells a diamond ring on craigslist thats crazy. i dont know what else to say its just too sad, the kind of shit you dont even want to think about

rest in peace mr sanders

14. fucking scumbags - i hate reading about shit like this...makes me lose faith in this fucking planet

15. Damn. I feel bad for the kids. Seeing their dad murdered in front of them and then having that guilt. Damn.

16. that's really messed up. the things people do today to make a buck is ridicules.

17. Fucking FAGGOTS. Hope the get the shaft in jail.

People just never cease to amaze me.