Be careful about medical marijuana registries

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by cigarjack, May 18, 2019.

1. Cops are wanting access to medical marijuana patient registries so they can just start showing up at the residences of these people and arresting them if they own a gun. To get the ball rolling on these Gestapo tactics, police forces are trying to convince the higher-ups that public safety is in jeopardy as long as they are in the dark about which citizens are out there using medical marijuana.

Although cannabis has been legal in Pennsylvania for therapeutic use for the past three years, cops are still throwing a temper tantrum over their inability to access the state’s medical marijuana registry. Some of them, like drug recognition lackey Craig Amos, believe the state’s secrecy on the issue has created a “huge disconnect.” Because now, there is a possibility that society is full of marijuana users that also own firearms. And that is a volatile predicament that they wish to remedy by any means necessary.

Cops think you medicine negates your 2nd Amendment rights.

• Like Like x 5
  2. we need to drop UN like a rotten egg... it has gotten rotten and needs replacing with sensible regulation or no regulation @ all

• Like Like x 1
  3. I say kick the UN out of America, and get the US the HELL OUT OF THE UN

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. UN is stuck between the states in the Intrastate lines... like a Fucking cancer... we need cannabis to clean out the Cancer

• Like Like x 1
  5. So they are coming in and searching your home for fire arms with a search warrant because you are legally registered to use medicine? Or is it only people who "also" have guns registered in their name?
    Neither is good, but I'm not sure what you're saying.

6. Personally I think police are no good cocksuckers...but that's my opinion

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. THE U.N NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY...F---- THEM

8. He is saying that if you are a med patient . The police want the register to justify acting like Nazis and fucking with your life and 2nd amendment rights

• Like Like x 2
  9. US pigs being coward tyrants harassing decent people for victimless "crimes". To all the people shocked by this, don't be. It's the majority of what they do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. 25 plant legal medical grow was destroyed california.

Below is the grow, i believe the one that got chopped during flower.
    No info on it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #11 Ninjaballs, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    I'll be ready

12. Where's your proof? You site no sources.