bcseeds elephant bud forever bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by naztixx, Feb 11, 2013.

1. ok so i seen the elephant bud and forever bud on bcseeds.com and they look awsome but im new to growing so i was wandering if anybody has grown these strains are they as good as they sound are they easy to grow do you have any suggestions or tips and photos

thanks and peace
    naztix

2. B.C.SEEDS,B.C.SEEDKING,andV.I.S.C, are to be avoided at all costs,these seed sites are operated by the RCMP,and the DEA,they are not real seed companies!!!
    Anyone posting positive comments about these sites is likely a narc,or special agent!!!

there is no such strain that has 50% thc,do not link your computer to these sites, do not order anything,do not ever send money by !!!

If you really want order a strain of Canadian seeds online then the safest place to do this is the Vancouver seed bank......use a prepaid CC from 7-11(master card)

*on the B.C, seed home page, it says that they are hiring, and to upload your resume for the job...OMFG this is not how it works. BEWARE ALL who enter this site.
    ther are articals in canabis culture magazine that explain what I am saying in detail!!!!!

3. ^^^^ man that is awesome. If that is the case then that is a true example of Darwinian theory at work.

4. Ulaar shut the hell up!  You have no clue what you are talking about.  Get your head out of your ass.

5. For Canadian seeds, check out Vancouver Seed Bank, PeakSeedsBC, or Hemp Depot. Have ordered from both VSB and PSBC myself and am going to be placing an order with H.D shortly.

6. Well shit man I guess I'm a cop and just dont have the suit or the paycheck from it lol the shit cost so much because its genetics have been modified by man. And I can assure that my ass is no cop and the prison I went to also did not think I was a cop. My buddy ordered elephant seeds got them with no problems look here is a mix of elephant bud and their big momma growing in my tent a foot away from me right now.weeds legal where i live. elephant mix is on the right the other one is their big momma and a lemon kush I bred them to make what you see here think what you want I dont care I have a amazing plant I will keep for a long time that I did not have to pay for

Attached Files: