BCSeeds.com ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hatgurlz28, Mar 30, 2002.

1. Has anyone bought from here? Their prices are reasonable. They seem like they know what their doing (I e-mailed them and asked a few questions) What are your thoughts?

2. oops I think that this is the address, both worked on my comp. tho

http://www.greenmanspage.com/

look at it and see what you think, I REALLY NEED YOUR OPINION BEFORE LOOSING $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks For all replies!

3. But the thing about that is bc seeds are cheap and many varietys are listed. I think I might try their 2 seeds for free deal (+ 5$ s&h) and I'll keep you posted.

4. Yeah to be honest I have looked at the site and it looks okay m8 but remember give it time okay allow 3 weeks before saying anything to them. Let me know how it goes k.

Good Luck
    Mickey.T

5. Will do. Right now I'm waiting for a reply as to wether or not they could ship in an envalope. right now the whole white package with no info on it sorta scares me as to raise suspision (I just took like 8 tries to spell that word right and I don't think I got it, but it looks right) This'll be my first time ordering from a seed bank and I want it to run smoothly.

6. anyone else have expirences? (with them?) btw still waiting for e-mail reply

7. The two most reputable sites are seedsdirect and heavans stairway. You can find their links here ay grasscity in the link section

8. Greenmans page does have a bad reputation,,,not getting orders,,not getting viable seed,bad service etc...

[​IMG]

9. thanks A LOT i was just about to send money!!!!