BCSeeds -- $10,000 ten packs for top strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by kosolutions, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what do you guys think about bcseeds.com? They just recently opened back up after closing for research and development for a year and a half. I know their thc % are exagerated and prices, but who wouldn't want to try Euphoria Unlimited? Euphoria Unlimited.

This strain is currently going for about $10,000 for a ten pack (they give freebies equaling your order or sometimes doubling--you have to know something about the site before you knock it). This strain went for $599 on sale (Half Off) before and I planned on getting it on sale one day. Their new price takes me out of that realm. I have ordered from them three times and never had any troubles with shipping, customer service, genetics, or anything. I ordered pineapple princess, Bubblegum X Ak-47, and fairy land.

What do you guys think or what are your experiences if you have one?:wave:

2. Hooray! Its back. The who can find the highest price for completely bunk seeds competition!
    I tell you what Kosolutions - that Euphoria Unlimited may take some beating, 36% THC and apparently it will make you a famous actor if you smoke it - wow how can i lose?

3. lol thats pretty funny. I honestly think this guy has some of the best genetics in the world and, like i said, I honestly have no complaints about any dealings with him or bcseed.com.

I paid $75 for the pineapple princess
    $95 for the Fairy Land
    $140 for Bubblegum X AK 47 (on Sale) and I would honestly go back to them.

I have ordered from Attitude and Now I order from BCBuddepot--got BC Bubblegum going right now and going for Strawberry Cough later this year. Other than that, I am sure I will order from bcseeds.com in the future.

And yes, I believe his estimates on quantity and potency are false, but I also believe he quite possibly has the best genetics on the planet and understands cannabis and cannabinoids as well as anyone ever has; this is my educated opinion and you can take it for what it is worth.

Yeah, the effects of the Euphoria unlimited is compared to cocaine with no of the bad side effect, come down, addiction.

4. Check out this other strain from bcseeds.com called Infinate Euphoria.Infinite Euphoria Bud Marijuana Seeds - by BC SEEDS.
    This strain is Marked at about $20,000 for a twenty pack; it used to be marked at $2,500 before they shut down and opened back up.
    Anyway, apparently he was offered something like $15 million by Big Pharma largely due to this strain and its medicinal properties. They say it is the absolute best medicine for anxiety, depression, ADHD, obsessive compulsive, amongst some other common marijuana remedies. He didn't sell because they wanted to stop him from breeding and cultivating entirely.
    Here is what I know, marijuana is the best medicine in the world and we are just scratching the surface of medical potential in this wonderful plant/blessing. The government and pharmaceutical companies don't want marijuana to be legal because there is no money in it: it is a plant that people can grow practically anywhere for little to no money, and it would be difficult for them to regulate not to mention the fortune it would cost in synthetic medicine that doesn't work as well and/or harms other areas while treating problem areas (i.e. causing liver damage, killing kidneys, etc., etc.).

I honestly believe marijuana is the cure to cancer. We already know it can dramatically reduce the size of tumors or even destroy them completely in some cases. There are already strains like strawberry cough that are anti-anxiety medication by design, I just think this guy is on another level though with strains like his Infinate Euphoria. It could possibly be that the future of cannabis is largely bcseeds genetics and they are available right now.
    British Columbia has the best genetics in the world bar none. Amsterdam banks spend all their money on advertising, this guy at Bcseeds doesnt even advertise and operates by word of mouth. He spends his money on research and development and I honestly can't find a complaint with his company from my past experience. This is just my honest opinion.

5. #6 CL4P-TP, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
  6. hahaha that website is horrible. waste of money... get some rare darkness seeds over priced seeds that are actually worth it.

7. You say this right after you put up a link to seeds that cost more than I spend in a year on my entire grow. Put up some pics of your amazing grows from these ass-clown breeders because you sound like a shill to me.

8. As I stated a couple of times, I don't have the money for these genetics but I have ordered from them 3 different times and I cannot find one complaint on them. Let's read before we post guys, shall we?

9. You guys seem to be defensive or expect some kind of explanation/proof of these "greatest" genetics but if you had an education and could read you would see that this is simply a post for me to share my experiences and hopefully hear some other testimonials regarding bcseeds.

And sean33, dont say it is horrible waste of money when you are completely ignorant on the subject matter. I am giving my honest, educated opinion based on my experiences and research that I have done on this site as well as others. I think the problem here is that I am dealing with a bunch of college kids and high school kids.

Please post if you have had experience/testimonial, insightful/informative information, or can contribute in a productive way regarding this quite curious site--bcseeds.

10. A fool and his money are soon parted...

36% my ass.

11. read as " only contribute if you're a sycophant"

12. i started going through your links and I found more [positive feedback than negative. Under "BC seeds Experience" here is one post for example:
    Re: BC SEEDS experience
    At first I thought they were a scam. So i bought a known strain that was cheap, Northern lights. sent the cash and got the seeds back 13 days later. Grew out the strain once indoors and once outdoors and also gave some clones out for others to try. Got nothing but good feed back. So I tried them again this time i got all new ww, Kali Skunk, and my favorite, Bluetooth. Got ak x bubblegum and 10 extra kali sunk and bc blueberry as freebies. Each strain was what they describe except there ratin on thc%. I highly recommend bluetooth. 6 week flowering times, begining of sept outdoors, very potent, the taste is like Sweet skunk blueberry with a hint of diseal on exhale thick sweet smoke. All my friends are like What is this shit! as they hackd there nuts off lol . Bought a third order and like clock work i got seeds in 2 weeks. This time i kinda splurged got lavendar, ww x sweetooth, and upstate. an.d got berry white elephant and train wreck fem as freebies. Im two weeks in flowering right now got two upstate phenos and 2 berry whites. the bwe isnt as vigous as the upstate but they look nice so far. using the lucus formula with recirulating nft hybrid setup under 2 400 watt hps with 6 6500k t8 bulbs on each side, in a 4x3 area. i have trouble withsome of there freebie seeds such as there ak bubblegum and also there all new ww had poor germ rates but it could of been human error i dont know but they seemed harder to germinate. Now bc seeds is out of business i dont know what to think of them now. i want to say they are a scam but i cant based on my success. So fuck all u haters out there. I'm happy with what i got. something different that nobody else has, in my area anyways. Hope this helps anybody that reads this, Peace.
    Last edited by bluetooth420; 10-08-2010 at 09:22 PM.

13. or if you actually know something about what we are discussing. like i said ive actually ordered form them and would do it again because I can't find a complaint. I only buy what i know is a good deal after doing my homework and the three strains I've ordered form them will lead me back to them again--:smoke:

14. Fools are relieved of their money easily. anyone who would pay 10,000 for seeds is totally insane. You are either a troll or a lonely teen seeking attention. GTFO

PW

15. [quote name='Wharfrat74']tell you what ...give me 10 K worth of growing equipment instead, and some bag seeds..let's see who has the better harvest.

I totally agree except go to BCBudDepot and order The Purps--best $90 - $150 (feninized) you can spend on seeds!!!

16. #18 kosolutions, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012

Ur a true idiot that enjoys putting words in people's mouths--super troll.

Name calling is not tolerated here at GC. Chunk

17. link #1 unfinished grow journal

link #2

BCseeds is one of Emery's creations.. dude. and seriously, you gonna argue Diesel genetics with Rez? You'll lose. Shit.. I'd lose!!!!, and I've been on the Cannabis seed scene for over a decade.

link #3

4th link

only one person sticks up for em,but never shows his grow, only says "him and lots of local growers grow tons of BCSEED gear" ..but never a pic or even one of thsoe "other local growers " to back it up.

would you like me to continue?

18. #20 CL4P-TP, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    three letters

T-G-A

two words

Cali Connection

two more.....

Reserva Privada

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.