BCN Diesel Auto

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by dutchmaster, Nov 3, 2011.

1. #1 dutchmaster, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011
    Just a few more weeks now :hello::hello::hello:

What you think?? About 10 % of white hairs are turned / turning, buds are starting to swell, although you cant really see in the picture. Working on getting a digital HD cam for harvest time...

Attached Files:

2. there looking nice. do u have a microscope to check out the trichomes?

3. #3 dutchmaster, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011
    Somewhere around here, i have a magnifying glass with a small 10x lens.. let me find, and post more pics..

added pics..

This BCN Diesel Auto was not an autoflowering strain... It vegged out for 2 months with no signs of flowering, 2 weeks after i flipped to a 12/12 cycle did it start flowering. I'm wondering, since it does say it is an autoflowering strain, if this girl is getting enough light with only 12 hours a day... autos need 16/18 right? My whole grow is on 12/12 now but the BCN diesel auto looks really thinned out... any thoughts? Has anyone else tried to grow this strain?

4. bcn diesel is an auto when outdoors it starts to flower in 42-45 days from seed and it
    takes 90-100 days from seed start to finish its very good for starting out in mai and finishing in july your going to love the smoke its dank an strong smell.