Bc

Discussion in 'General' started by vbrasta, Oct 2, 2009.

1. is british columbia really like the pot capital of north america? is it easy to get a job there in IT?

i wanna move there once i graduate college next year lol

2. Bud is cheap and great there based on what I've experienced. Remember if you're not Canadian you'll have to apply for immigration.

3. Beautiful country-side. My Grandma lives up there on 22 acres of land. I stand to inherit it all, so long as my Dad doesn't sell it to fix his financial woes first :rolleyes:

4. Its pretty dope man!

Mountains are sick to get blunted at.

5. Great place to live if you don't mind alot of rain and being out of a job for 5 months.

6. Elaborate?

7. Well the majority of the year is rainy, mild weather (with summer as an exception). I have been looking for a job for around 3 months now (5 because summer started and I just got out of school). They literally require you to have a university degree at some coffee shops.

8. Well it is a rainforest, I love the rain though so it really doesnt bother me. As to job availability, it just depends on where you live and what job you're looking for. I also love the environment here, wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world.

9. well i have a college degree that's why i was asking if it was hard to find and IT jobs, IT = information technology. I got one in the usa thats offering me 115 grand a year straight off the bat, but i kinda wanna go somewhere else than my home town.. and damn i forgot i had to do that immigration shit!"

10. I live here and I love it. BC has the best pot that is for sure. Just have to get connected. I am looking right now as I recently moved.