Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bc

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Skreebly, Dec 4, 2002.

1. on spring break im going with a few friends to whistler, BC to go snowboarding. I just wanted to find out if anybody knows how easy/hard it would be to find a good sack. thanks

2. hmm.. what is BC?

I'm goin to CO over spring break to snowboard too.. gonna be a fucking blast

3. Dude BC is the shit. I've lived here all my life, and getting weed is no problem. Especially in whistler, everyone is so good damn rich up there that you can get coc. before weed. Vancouver's the shiznit, chronic weed, and everyones smokes it.

4. well thats what i like to hear!!
    yeah, bc is british columbia. I went to vail, breckenridge, keystone, and a-basin last spring break, colorado kicks ass. in the spring, the other side of vail (blue sky basin) had fresh powder, and is an amazing mountain and i strongly reccommend you ride there. otherwise the frontside of vail is great for getting stoned and just cruisin

5. if youre passing through vancouver you shouldnt have a problem :smoking: