BC Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Chipcobler, May 22, 2009.

1. Does anyone have anything to say about the BC Vaporizer??? I'm planning on getting a vaporizer soon and i had my heart set on a DaBuddha but after seeing that the BC Vaporizer is almost $100 cheaper I'm having second thoughts. I tried searching but nothing came up so any comments would be greatly appreciated.

2. bc vaporizer has a reputation of being shit... that's the dome style one right?

if you want a handheld where you use a lighter get a "vapogenie" i used the hell out of mine and its very efficient once you get a feel for it...

3. I've owned a BC Vaporizer and it was junk. Overcooked the weed and smelled just like I
    was smoking it, which I pretty much was. Don't waste your money or time with it.
    Get your DaBuddha and enjoy vaping instead of sitting there wishing you'd got something
    that actually works.

4. Thanks guys

5. another vote for not wasting your time/money. i bought a shitty dome vape from a smoke shop last year, and after using it once i never touched it again. save your money and get a vapor bros, da buddha, ssv, volcano... whatever, they're all great products

6. Never, EVER buy dome vapes.