BC Smoke Shop In Austin Texas

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by dillonlovesmusi, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Has Anyone been there?

This is by far my favorite headshop.

2. yes. very many times

3. Gotta love the one owner
    and negotiable prices

4. woh. how long has the BC been in A-town? i grew up goin to the one in Houston(on westheimer). That place always had the bombest glass and the headz runnin it were always hella chill. I started goin to smoke dreams when the BC almost shutdown, then i moved out to Cali. but i still have "The BC Triangle sticker" on my car.
    How's the one in austin?
    Does anyone know if The BC in houston is still around?
    My buddy used to work for em, back when they were selling the "BC Keef boxes" my boy was the dude that made em. I mean by the hundreds he made the boxes, and in all diff sizes. At one point in time back when i used to frequent Marihemp.com they were selling the boxes online. and it was tight cuz one of the guys that owned it had the hook on the hella chrondoh!

5. one owner? Sir I think you are confused.. There are 2 main people from houston, 1 dude that started working there since the beginning, 1 new dude.

and another that barely works in there, just looks around in the back.

6. The store in austin texas has one owner
    he is always there
    i think YOU SIR are confused

7. The Austin shop was started by George the original founder and his friend Todd, so there are two owners in Austin and four owners all together, peace and love!

8. after leaving glass knowl

yall checked out smoco? been there once had a bunch of nice stuff and do quick reapair work

9. Yeah, the one on westheimer is still there. I love going there and checking out the glass. They have such beautiful/quality stuff, but its out of my price range when it comes to bongs and big glass pieces. I still go to them when i need papers, glass screens, etc. I still want to give them my business even if its not something really big.
    I dont know the name of the guy thats always there when i go, believe he drives a bmw or audi. Whenever he hands the lighters to us hes like, "here you go homey, here cuz, alright my man". Trips me out, but hes really cool.

10. yes it is and it's still the dank

11. The BC over on Jones is starting to get some pretty good stuff over there. Just bought my Wicked Sands 20" from them and they gave me a pretty solid deal on it.

12. Yeah I go to the one in Houston on Westheimer every now and then. I like it a lot.

13. BC in Houston's still around, and apparently getting popular. I haven't been, but my friends suggest it. I usually go to the aforementioned Smoke Dreamz, great place super chill owners.

14. where's smoke dreamz at? :confused:

15. Smoke dreamz is on richmond and hilcroft. Great place. Bought my Blue Dot there. If you ever go, ask for jason, hes the man. Its a cool shop, they will work on the price. Plus they are the only place in houston that sells LEGIT RooRs.
    I barely bought that blue dot afew weeks ago, its my first GonG piece. I did alot of research and visited MANY shops in houston(hightimes,smokentoke,BC,Zigzag,etc). And smoke Dreamz is the best place if you want to get the most for your money.

16. thats whats up i knew there were two originals...

what about lennon though? :p

17. i have been to the one in austin quite a few times. i go to school in san marcos so its not a far drive i bought a sick slide there for my WS tiny 10 arm which i purchased from the BC off of 45 in houston. Its the dank for sure

18. love bc. the people there are super chill and im a big fan of their glass. its pricy but its worth it

19. I love the BC, go there every weekend, just a few steps from my dorm :D bought a pipe there a few weeks ago

20. yup....prefer BC to smokedreamz