BC Seeds.com ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by the valley 209, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Just curious if any of you have bought from them and what your experiences are. Also if you get a chance check out there 1000 dollar strains!?!?!? Seems like this site is shady,but i could be wrong,please let me know.

Thanks, oh and btw I live in Nor Cal,about an hour from SF,Oakland and the bay area if you guys no of anywhere out here I can pick up seeds let me know.

2. I was looking into them recently and couldn't get a straight answer as to whether or not they're a decent business with an unfortunate name or they just suck. There's this thread on them: http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-banks/321012-bc-seeds-com.html some people swear by them and say they're great (apparently there is a similarly named seed back that's a total scam.)

But then again there is this too: http://www.seedbankupdate.com/su.html where it's given an X and an M, 'X means they seldom or never send the product. N means sending non viable seeds (non sprouting seeds) M indicates they send very inferior seeds or nothing at all'

I don't know.

3. They are legit and this has already been been threaded. Search for it and you'll see they are good. I have ordered from many times here in SC with no problems.

Peace,
    FG

4. [quote name='the valley 209']Just curious if any of you have bought from them and what your experiences are. Also if you get a chance check out there 1000 dollar strains!?!?!? Seems like this site is shady,but i could be wrong,please let me know.
    Hey i use them many times there great and try the upstate

5. I have ordered from here positively daahhank!!!!!

6. thats for sure excellent products to say the least

7. #7 jw2856, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    Had positive experience, posted it before and was accused of working for them. Good to hear others have good reviews also. oops old post again

8. im currently working with some of their genetics... they are ok, but i had issues with lots of males and a couple hermies, and my conditions were not bad enough to cause those issues. all in all, though, they delivered and i do see some consistency among strains. im just hoping to pick out a couple good phenos for moms but i would not order from them again and those uber-expensive strains are ridiculously shady also, their thc contents and yield stats are way exaggerated for the money they charge I would recommend getting something from reservoir or big buddha or dj shorts all IMO