BC Seeds.Com ?????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by crasha51pan, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Anyone have dealings with ??? Claim to have been around for 10+ years.....Cash only !

2. If you searched this forum.... you'd see they are NOT reccommended.

3. They have been around that long--and I've been hearing bad shit about them since they first showed up on the scene. In fact, BC seeds is the first scam site I was ever warned against. Back then Hightimes used to keep a running list of bad-money sites on their website. I don't think they do that anymore. But I remember distinctly there was a big to-do over BCseeds. The owner even wrote an open letter and said that, yes, they had problems in the past but it was all cleared up now. Not 3 months later reports started surfacing again. Stick with the proven sites unless you have the loot to be able to afford taking a risk. If some site had beans that nobody else carried I think I might risk 50 or 100--otherwise I'd just choose something else.

4. i right now have some of their rockbud x ak47 and some early fatty this was my first time with them the seeds looked fresh not dark but greyish to darkish im not to sure of them i sprouted 4 and they are growing looking healthy im sure the seeds are premature because they werent that dark but im gonna keep them going to see what happens though one of the early fatty has only 4th goin on 5th node and has side branches comeing out already could be a good sign of a fat plant i will see how they come out once they start getting food and 12/12 which is still a bit away

Attached Files:

5. oh forgot to mention if you live in the states dont order from them bcseeds.com

also bcseedking.com is a legit well priced i have 2 sweet dreams in just starting to flower a week and a half into 12/12

hope you find a good one to buy from