BC Northern Lights Producer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fuguzilla, Apr 10, 2016.

1. So I'm about to shell out close to 4 grand to get BCNL's 18 plant producer cabinet.

Would it be worth it for me to upgrade the package to royale?
    that's an extra $1000
    "The Producer Royale is perfect for those who wish to grow a variety of plants or share their bounty with friends. Everything you need comes shipped inside The Producer with no extras on shipping. You receive over $1,700 in accessories including all back-up parts and bulbs, a year’s supply of premium nutrients and BCNL’s factory exclusive—the Dryer! Use the vegetation upgrade to produce 18 plants every three months or pair your standard Producer with a MotherShip and kick out 18 plants every two months. Includes the Following: • Producer Grow Box • Dryer • T-5 Upgrade • Silver Nutrient Pack"

I'm completely new to hydroponics which is why im buying this kit
    Anyone have experience with this growbox?
    What nutes will I need for my grow?

Thanks for the future advice!

2. Don't buy it! That's a huge rip off, I spent less than half that on my setup and have 3000w of light and way more room. Everyone who's bought one of these all inclusive cabinets has regretted it, they wont produce anywhere near what they claim and 18 pants would out grow that tiny hydro system in the first 3 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. See that's what I was thinking too. It's just a 16 gauge aluminum cabinet with a carbon filter and light ballast

But I honestly don't know how to set up a hydroponic system or where to start.
    If you could recommend me some builds that would be much appreciated. My budget for this grow room is 4k.
    I already have a set of T-5's for the future motherplant.
    I'm just looking for something that will give me a large yield every cycle

4. Here's a link to my current journal
    Fullmelts Foolproof Hydroponics - Black Gum - Sensible Seeds

I don't go into huge detail but I run a bubblebucket like this when I run full hydro
    Lets Build a Bubble Bucket *Step by Step*

I had a recirculating setup that had several of these buckets hook together witha pump and hoses but it leaked too often so I switched back to easy single buckets.

For how much to feed and what/when to feed I recommend you check out Irons Method, which is similar to what I use in both DWC and coco hempys. It's a little more important in DWC that you balance your pH, which Iron doesn't do in coco but you can feed them about the same.

Iron's Method

If you want to go the scientific route here's a couple threads on monitoring pH and ppm.

How To Determine Your Plants Preferred Nutrient Strength

PH and what it means for your plants

[​IMG]

Feel free to ask any questions you might have in my journal, hope I could be of some help!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bro you're quite literally the best.
    This is a slew of info and I'm going to sub to your journal! Thanks you so much

• Like Like x 2