BC Northern Lights Producer Grow x2 third week

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Norcalmatt, Apr 23, 2009.

1. #1 Norcalmatt, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    Heres some pics of my producers going. I have one that you cannot see in pics that has some trainwreck first week flower. The flowers you see grandaddy. Ill keep up my progress with pics. I am currently using canna with some sups from advanced. Actually half and half. I hate when people say don't mix brands. Think about it, if you use one company's bloom and with another's bloom, since they both are made with different stuff, the plant gets more of the good stuff. Thats only my opinion though and have never had a problem with salts ect. I flush once a week and as i am flushing i put phed water in on the roots to flush out salts and waste. I really want to try the bloom line from the company Advanced Floriculture, iv heard only positive things about that line. It seems so friggin expensive. I used bushmaster and am going to start using gravity soon. These are very tight so far. I had an outbreak of mites and bought two strains of predator mites to fight em off. It worked amazingly. They were g. occidentalis, and californicus. Anywho. This is my second indoor grow, with much expierience outdoors. These boxes rock, i pull atleast 2lb per harvy. That was even with the oh so not dense sour D. Zollae

-Stay legal

Attached Files:

2. #2 Norcalmatt, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    C02 also, ill add an updated few pics of the box so you can see the other two strains in there. There is one tw and one strawberry cough. I really hate the strawberry cough and its buds are half the size, im making a poll. Should i pull it to get more light to the others? I hate it i hate it i hate it. From the start the stems were wirey and leaves were wierd and i can tell the yield will be pethetic. I think it may up the yield of the others if i pull it, its pretty cramped in the corner to the left where the trainwreck and one gd are.:confused:

Sorry nm i cannot make a pull so tell me what you guys think.

3. The first pic here is the pitiful strawberry cough. Its pethetic and i hate it. The trainwreck isn't filled out as much as the grandaddy so i think that taking the SC out may helpit since there is alot down below it. We are at week three, what do you think?

Attached Files:

4. Nice job so far, I think you will be pleased with the results. Looks like it will be fairly big. Good to see a fellow NorCal lad represented. Keep makin' us proud!!

5. haha yeah nothing like good ol nor cal buddah

6. wow no one gives a shit about my grow haha.

7. Nope!!! we don't look at grows when they are doing as good as yours ;)

nice set up BTW... and to you N.Cal. growers... move a touch north and ya might get it right :D ( actually if it wasn't for you guys... we would still be using floro's and Ed Rosenthall would be the only one getting stoned:eek:)

8. Think i should start trimming a few fan leaves here and there? I did a heavy trimming in the first week of flower as much so the nodes were in the light. They grew back...bleh. Should i slowly start picking off the leaves one by one till harvest? thanks.

9. looks good for sure... it looks like its getting pretty crowded. from what i understand, trimming would help the light get to more of the buds ensuring them getting the light they need to grow better. thats what ive been told.

i have a question too, how tall were the plants when you switched from vegging to flowering? and i know in the package from BC they give you certain nutrients, are you using any other nutrients?

10. wow you got very nice northern lights

how many NL does it take for you to pull in at least 2lbs?

11. im trying to gpw northern lights so im collecting info.

12. Looking good bro!!! Are u getting 2lbs per box? How is the smell from the boxes and the noise? I am thinking of getting one of their producer combos from them. I'm new to this so i wanted something that had instructions. LOL!! What is this problem u had with mites? and how do you get rid of them?

13. i have this same question

14. Guys, its been a very long time. I really should have posted the finished product. I really wish i did. The gd turned out so perfect. I am not exaggerating when i say that it turned out much better than any high times magazine pics. It was absolutely perfect! I had compliments from everyone that saw it smoked it. I sold the boxes a little while back and regret it somewhat. They are nice, but i could probably recreate the environment pretty easily and much better with a full room. That is why i sold it. I believe i got a little over two pounds from that harvest if my memory serves me right. The boxes are definitely worth their money, but then again, they are more of a luxury. You can make a better setup for less than half of what the boxes cost. That is part of the "big mac package". To those that think that i am growing nothern lights. You are incorrect. Read my post. The company that makes the boxes is called BC Northern Lights. In the future i will probably buy some product of theirs again as it was a nice easy setup. Very clean, barely any noise at all. I had a living room across from where those were for example. I had someone come in and i covered the whole thing with a blanket in the doorway. Through the doorway it just looked like we were drying a blanket hah.