Bc Northern Lights Grow Box

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by brianwaterman89, May 31, 2013.

1. Well I'm going to be starting to grow my own plants and was looking to buy a BC Northern Lights Grow box. Does anyone here have any experience with them? I'm leaning towards the bloombox right now. Yes I know, I could build one on my own but I'd rather not, plus money isn't really a problem at all. Also my buddy is splitting it with me. Currently I work away from home 2 weeks away 1 week back. Not a chance of me leaving plants alone for 2 weeks?

Also is there a better box I could get? Discreetness is a huge thing for me

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

2. hello there i have not used there bloom boxes before but i did look into them before i started my last crop but what i can tell you is it does get harder to grow and maintain  with all the pinching and pruning the smaller the space  i have tried a phototron then went a little bigger with a home made grow box with t5 lights  now im in a grow tent 4x4x7 and can tell you i like the tent the best as it gives me room to get in there and work and maintain my water farm