Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BC - half of Purple kush + half of Bubba kush (LOTS OF PICS)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stoner Steb, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Why are you fuckers hating on his prices? Be nice or move along. :hello:

2. In the UK that would be alot more, good buy in my opinion and the pics were superb, make a thread to post all your pickups if you keep the picture quality the same.

3. Thats beautiful bro!! Great shots too.

4. 80-90 is the average everywhere in east van area ;l even super kills is never priced past 90 per half!

5. God damn that looks good. I very rarely have bud that good and never at that price. I think its safe to say that I'm pretty jealous right about now

6. A qaurter of kush around here is 100$

7. #28 winflysohigh, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    Hey I was wondering if that dank shit under your fingernail is smokeable? Straight up looks like some fire!!!:smoking::smoke:

Attached Files:

8. You ever smoke fingernails? Gets you fucked up.

Nawh man. I'm a gardener by profession. I try to keep that shit clean though.