Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bc bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pakoboy, Feb 4, 2009.

1. hi all, I's from vancouver, british columbia where 20 dollars is worth 2 grams of kush.

i read from other places that people in states pick up 1/8s for 50 bucks. shit i get em for 30. i aint tryin to brag here but i have to say, BC has the upper hand on bud in terms of quality and quantity. they say cali's good, i think its good but you have to get bud either really downlow or legit and its gonna cost a bit either way. i usually get ounces for $200 max? if im lucky maybe ill get it around 170ish.

anyways, up in here its a gram for 10 bucks. i feel grateful:smoke:

wat bout yall?

2. California, BC, and Amsterdam are the 3 best places for weed in the world. You ARE lucky. It's 60 an 8th where I'm from for dank (when available, which isn't often) and you usually can't grab more than a quarter. On occasion there's people taxing for 65-70, but if it's over 60 bucks i say fuck em.

3. An 1/8 costs me 0 cus i grow. Or like a dollar or something if you count electricity etc..

But when i don't have any it's usually 45-75 for dank weed from the dispensaries I go to. Last week i got some Tahoe Og kush for 70 an e, the week before I got some hindu death cabbage that's comparable to the togk for 40 an e. It really depends on where you go though. I got the togk in orange county, and the hdc in long beach.

4. Eighths of dank cost around 40-60 in boston depending on what hookups you can get.

5. yeah, i live like 40 minutes outside of Boston, and our eigths of nice shit are usually 60-65. i used to have a hookup for 40 dollars and eigth, but thats long gone.

6. how expensive is the living up there? i was looking at either BC or somewhere in Alaska

7. i live just south of the border in washington, our prices are pretty much the same as bc for dank, except an ounce is 270, not 170, but its still about ten a gram for some nice bud.

8. family is 25 1/8 of heads,friends get for 30,outside the circle priceless=nada

9. VANCOUVER FTW!!! :D

Where around Van are you, I'm on the west side (Not west van, west SIDE van) :)

+rep

10. just about double what you pay here in texas. picking up 2 zips tonight and its gunna cost me 800$. its usually 7-750 but this is as good as it gets.

11. I get 2 grams of daaaankkkk weed for twenty too.

12. i live in east south side of van, near knight bridge to richmond.

for the dude whos thining bout moving to alaska, i say just stick with BC and vancouver if you can cuz its really easy to get bud here. but living here might cost a bitch since 2010 and all that rent bs.

the thing about BC is that we dont got dispenseries cuz its not really "legal" yet. but dispensery bud sounds awesome and potent, i gotta get my hand on some someday :smoke: