Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BC Bud Nug - Pickup (Free)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by banandon, Feb 17, 2009.

1. #1 banandon, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Hey guys,
    Today couple of friends was kind enough to give me and my gf this nug of BC Bud check it out (sorry for quality of picture :( ) Thought I'd share, here it is!:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Smokes wonderful, nice taste and smooth, strong smell. Thumbs up from me.

2. Nice. Maybe they are trying to get with your girl, no?

3. Ahah not at all because the girl that gave it, has a boyfriend. She just does things outta kindness. And then again it was Family Day holiday here in Canada (yeah, i know weird holiday isn't it? lol)

4. iduno if its just the pics, but that bud doesnt really look very BC-ish. then again it all depends on the grower

5. WHy are the pics displaying it on the side? MACRO'S please

-BH

6. I'm not too familiar how to just capture the image for this showing but I know my webcam is all i have unfortunately. I'll see what I can do about a clearer picture :( Sorry again.

7. what characteristics make bud look BC-ish?:confused:

8. I would also like to know, if anyone doesn't mind me asking :p