BC Bud Depot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by knattylion, May 8, 2013.

1. BCGreenbeard, where'd ya go?

2. Hey Knatty,

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I no longer work with BCBD. We did not see eye to eye on a professional level, so I decided to leave.

If there is anything else that I can help you with, let me know. I have already landed on my feet, and I look forward to posting some grow journals, and going back to breeding for the medical community and for myself.

Cheers

bcgreenbeard would you recommend the Fire OG Bx3 strain from BC Bud Depot? Are you familiar with this strain at all?

4. I can't recommend it personally yet, as I have not seen them grown out. They came around after I left, and I had nothing to do with the breeding. I do know someone who has just recently popped a bunch of them....I will see if he has a journal online somewhere.

I am not big on hype, but I know that the Fire cut is one of the very best OGs out there. After a BC3 they should be a very good representation of the cut. Rascal released his original Fire OG BC(Fire Alien Kush) a couple of years ago, so it's not like it's a brand new strain....lots of time to stabilize it.