Bc bud depot seeds never arrived

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by foxrider420, Oct 5, 2014.

1. So its been 7 months since i purchased some gear from bc bud depot and never received my seeds! Sent them a nice email today (; let's see what they have to say.

KEEP CALM ITS ORGANIC

2. Probably won't even respond Lmao

KEEP CALM ITS ORGANIC

3. Serious question.

Whyd you wait so long to email them?

4. Because i couldn't find my order Id # they wanted me to provide them with. So i looked really hard for the past week and finally found the email from when i purchased the seeds. My first email to them was at least two months after ordering and they responded saying they would be more then happy to resend me my order but wanted the order number which i couldn't find at that point in time. 😊

KEEP CALM ITS ORGANIC

5. Appreciate the whole story.

Id be surprised if they refunded you or did a reship. You waited so long you cant even dispute it via cc if you paid that way.

Ive never heard of anyone waiting over half a year to voice a complaint tbh, which is why i appreciate the rest of the story. :)

Hope somethin good comes your way though. Positive vibes :)

6. Appreciate it. Im not really worried about them obviously because its been this long, and i already have a bunch of seeds to work with. Just came to mind that i have basically free seeds waiting to get shipped to me so i just figured why not give it a try and thought it would be cool to have some new strains/genetics to work with.

KEEP CALM ITS ORGANIC

7. Just received an email from bc bud depot! They are resending my order! Hopefully they arrive this time ☺

KEEP CALM ITS ORGANIC