BC Bud Depot is a fraud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by britishcolumbia, Jun 14, 2008.

1. dont order from BC BUD depot they are a fraud. I live in B.C it has been 3 weeks they are based in B.C how hard can it be. I emailed 3 times no response buyer beware

2. my homie has recieved plenty of goods from them ... and we're obviously not in canada. but this also isnt the first time ive heard this.

3. My experience with them was horrible for about 6 months, then they sent me a bunch of free seeds and I was cool, then the seeds turned out to be crap. Fem seeds 2 females out of 10.

4. I have heard this as well.

5. i've heard mixed reviews about them mostly bad though. its a shame too they have some pretty nice strains

6. Yet another shit review of BCBDepot.

7. My Experience in obtaining seeds from Amsterdam etc.. have been very successful but I initially assumed CANADA would be a better spot to order from since Canada is practically part of America...

Not that I know a large amount of people who buy "Souvenier seeds" (LOL)But I have only once heard a positive story about someone in the U.S. getting what they ordered etc..from Canadian Banks.....??????
    But I have heard no Negatives from people ordering from so-called "Discreet Packaging" companies in the Netherlands??

I got 4 seperate Shipments to Cali from Amsterdam and all came within 7 days and exactly as advertised......

-D

• Like Like x 1
  8. vancouverseedbank.ca they deliver very nice local selection

9. I say post on their forums and see where it gets you

10. BC bud depot takes so long because they actually are sending seeds from amsterdam, they got shut down so work out of amsterdam now. If you raise a little ruckus on their forums and email them you'll probobly get extra beasn, they're pretty good that way. BC bud has alot of bad reviews but none of them are shitty pot so atleast you now you'll get killer genetics after your wait.

11. #11 Realeyes, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008

Don't be stupid the average female to male ratio in marigauna is 1-12 so u should be lucky u even got 2. If u dont want to get any males get clones or ferminized. You should do some researching before u complain. Try reading a book.

Now about BC Bud depot, it took about 10 weeks for me to recieve my order in south cali. I ordered, waited, recieved, wtf is so hard about that.

12. Some people obviously arent as patient as you.
    Calm yo nerves son.

13. [quote name='Realeyes']Don't be stupid the average female to male ratio in marigauna is 1-12 so u should be lucky u even got 2. If u dont want to get any males get clones or ferminized. You should do some researching before u complain. Try reading a book.

Now about BC Bud depot, it took about 10 weeks for me to recieve my order in south cali. I ordered, waited, recieved, wtf is so hard about that.[/quoteAre you stupid, why dont you try reading a book, the female to male ratio is 50/50, and he did get feminized.

14. Bc bud depot is a fraud, they sent me the wrong seeds, and i have sent twenty messages, and each time he ascts like he has no idea what im talking about. I used my american express, and a week later someone had charged 1,500 dollars on .com sites. They either were hacked or stole it themselves, it was a brand new card. There nothing but thieves!!

15. BCbud is out of spain I think.I read on there forums it takes 5 weeks to get your beens.

16. They say that there out of spain, but my beans came with canadian postmark. Super unproffesional. I was so amgry with them, they not only sent me the wrong crap but my brand new credit card info was stolen, and everytime i bring it up in a message, he says that he will "inform admin" bullsh$t. Im tired of the run around. Also, to post on an earier comment, the ratio of male to female is 50/50 not 1 in 12 you tard! I think you should go read a book, and he did say he got te feminized version i beleive, so do some research before you type down on people.

17. Wow where are you getting your seeds offcer? Discontinue use of the company selling you those as you are getting bent over and you know with 1-12 hope your joking.

18. vancouverseedbank.ca Yes !

I took a trip to see them and bought DR Atomic Haze and Burning Bush. Their prices are a little on the high side but what I see from the quality of my grow so far it looks good.

If you live in Canada this is the place to order from.

19. Just got my order 15 days from order to box.They have great genetics that cant be found anywhere else. Got me some sour bubble.Black,bogbubble.They have Williams Wonder from the old SSSC company.That was great smoke.

20. Took three weeks for my seeds to arrive. very poor germination rate, and my credit card was stolen in canda the day after i made the purchase... I suspect bc bud has a thief on the employee list. beware.

• Like Like x 1