Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bbq edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dopamine, Jul 3, 2012.

1. I was wondering if there were anyways to make edibles with a BBQ? That would be interesting and won't really smell up the whole house?

2. Properly made edibles dont smell up the house ;)

And are you referring to BBQ flavored edibles or edibles made on a BBQ grill?

3. Edibles made on BBQ! And everywhere that I read! They say it makes the whole house smell! Like something easy to make. Not some brownies or cookies, something simple!

4. Not gunna get something without wasting bud. But i guess if youre willing to use more than necessary, and smell is an option, then firecrackers may be your best bet?

Id suggest against them though. You get what you put into it. Take the time and process them correctly. It isnt that difficult and it will go a long way, saving you herb

5. if you are just using your bbq as a heatsource so your house doens't smell, it would be possible to do it using a double boiler so you have some form of temp control.

6. Use cannabutter and make a rub or marinade, dont see why it wouldnt work

7. I want to hear some more solid ideas!

8. using a double boiler would be the only one since you have no temp control otherwise and not even a vague idea of the temps. If the butter is already made, you could try incorporating it into something