BBGun incident

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by B-unted, Jan 11, 2009.

1. So me and my friend were playing around with a bb-gun and we shot off like 5 rounds, not loud at all, but apparently one hit our neighbors window and broke it. Cops were called to their house and they immediately came to question us because were a college house. We all played the "dumb" story and they left with our info and #'s. The cops came and looks like they filed a report, do you think thats the last of it for now? Should I just own up if they come back or what???:confused::confused:

2. If i were you id chip in with your friend and walk over and give your neihbor cash to covor the damage and tell them it wont happen again....

3. If i have a spare window in the house here well give it to them but they NARC on us too often when we have parties to chip in and pay for thatlol

4. What type of BBgun, and if it was a pump, how many pumps did you shoot? that seems a little bit bogus to me. It takes a lot to break a window with a BB

5. Nothing's gonna happen, they just have a copy of the report on file.

You're clear.

6. Shoot your own window with a BB and call the cops.

7. this.

8. Good idea, then they won't think it was them!

9. Nothing will probably happen to you guys, but the owner of the house most likely knows it was you guys, so they'll probably be calling the cops asap whenever you have parties or anything