Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BBC reporter injects pure THC and a mix of THC and cannabinoids

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by abrb18, May 14, 2010.

1. so fucking funny, so stoned.

2. CBN (Cannabinol)is produced as THC ages and breaks down, this process is known as oxidization. High levels of CBN tend to make the user feel messed up rather than high.
    CBL (Cannabicyclol)is a degradative product like CBN. Light converts CBC to CBL.

These react with THC to change effects depending on levels. but do not occur naturally within the growth cycle of the plant during veg n flower.

3. gotcha, i was confused on your wording, i thought you were saying cannabinoids(sp?) dont occur naturally in the plant, but i see what you were going for now. thanks for clarifying

4. needles scare me :eek: id trade the iv for some danks and a bong any day. if you are a true pothead, that enjoys gods herb the way it has been done for thousands of years, you will stick with smoking it. not injecting it. what kind of crackhead thought of that.