BB stuck in tree perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Willyummyweed, Mar 28, 2012.

1. How might I fix this issue?

Attached Files:

2. acetone. Plastic bb should melt.

3. #3 Robot Mania FU, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    The only thing I can think of is to flood that thing with water and then blow through the mouth piece man. Depending on how lodged in there it is, it should pop right out.

If that doesn't work, like the person above me said...you can use acetone to dissolve the bb enough that it will come out. I just figure it would be easier to try the first method I listed, but if all else fails acetone will do the trick.

4. how the fuck did you manage that? Is that a Diffuser bead?

• Like Like x 1
  5. That is an Airsoft BB, by the look it's a very cheap Chinese brand that are contaminated with gunpowder.

6. how the hell does an airsoft bead end up in a perc?

7. #7 Willyummyweed, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    Well I guess this is why you dont use bbs as diffuser beads haha. Uhm idk about chemicals. Anybody think it will come out naturally when it dries

8. probly not i had rice stuck in my bong , buy muratic acid at lowes n let it sit for a week or till bb is disovled. be careful the acid will burn you . cant say i didnt warn you!

9. You think nail polish remover will melt the bb?

10. ^ yes, possibly; it has acetone in it. That's alot of nail polish remover to fill the tree though..

11. Sigh.

This is why you need to research updated threads. I always tell people not to do this and use something else.

12. Will, check the Dollar Store for the nail polish remover- no need to spend more than necessary! And check the label before you buy- some brands are now acetone-free!

Granny

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just making sure before I do this, nail polish remover won't eat through the glass right?

14. ^LOL. You put it on your fingernails; glass?

Acetone works by associating itself with the plastic, which eventually melts together with the chem. Inert silicate glass does not have the required bonding chemical groups to do that with acetone

Source : The glass acetone bottles have yet to leak...

• Like Like x 1
  15. how old is this kid.. it wont eat through glass... Im fairly certain just about all but the most concentrated acids cant eat through glass.

16. [quote name='"ProfessorDANK"']how old is this kid.. it wont eat through glass... Im fairly certain just about all but the most concentrated acids cant eat through glass.[/quote]

Careful punk

17. [quote name='"ProfessorDANK"']how old is this kid.. it wont eat through glass... Im fairly certain just about all but the most concentrated acids cant eat through glass.[/quote]

I was refering the inner percs eating through the colored glass

18. smash the tube on the ground, and the bb should have easy access to come out then

• Like Like x 1
  19. [quote name='"Just619"']

smash the tube on the ground, and the bb should have easy access to come out then[/quote]

Mhmmm