BB GUN for weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RollinFattys91, Feb 28, 2009.

1. yesterday this i kid i knew (who already owed me money for an 1/8 i fronted him.. said hed give me a pellet rifle .. this kid always knos when im high and thats the only time he trys to make stupid deals.. so for this "awesome 750fps hunting pellet gun all i had to give him was a quarter of skunk.. being in a high and happy mood i felt trusting in people you kno so i agreed... 4days later and this bitch keeps ducking me at school.. and hes one of my friends (weed friends) so im kinda pissed cuz this is adding up to like 170$ (i paid 105$ but i could have 170$

kick his ass GC or what?
    any similar situations

2. dude get your f***ing money dont back down or else everyone will see this as a trend and keep doing this too you threaten to kick his ass if you dont get your total back

3. i no man but its kinda hard to do cuz this kid doesnt go to school until 205 when im getting out and im 18 and hes 16 u no so id feel bad about hitting him... and i hook up w his older sister some times so its fucked ..

4. lol then be like straight up face to face man to man give me my money dude im serious and hopefully he will catch the drift.

5. tru... and it sounds lame tho i no .. but iv always wanted a pellet gun since i was like 10 and if i didnt have to buy one then itd b ill.. but yea im defiantly not fronting any more bud to anyone cept the people that im working together w

6. My common sense doesn't disappear when I'm stoned.......

Kinda your fault for letting this guy sucker you

7. just punch him hard so he gets the message, and if his sister goes crazy, ditch her, set an example and no1else will try and play with your shit. it would be different if he only owed you the eighth, but $100 + is serious.

8. whenever anything like this happens you gotta deal with it right away or it can fuck you in the long run. Yea don't front. even watch it with the ppl you work w/ , thats where you really get fucked.

9. why didint you get the gun from him when you gave him the weed? :/

10. My advice: If you're gonna beat him up, make sure you get the pellet gun first haha.

11. You got jacked. A good pellet gun wil run you $100 for a 1000fps/1200 fps BPA ammo gun. His 750 fps gun is used and its probably only worth about $50.

12. Its simple.

Your not going to get either back by doing nothing.

He is avoiding you because he does not want to be confronted. Confront him and 100 bucks says he wont have thought of any exuse or anything, and he will most likely crack under pressure if you know how to apply it. Just approach him and act EXTREMELY pissed and ask him where your fucking gun is.

You need to make it apparent to him that you are angry, otherwise he will think its not a big deal and you'll be the bitch in the end. Dont jump him. Dont be an idiot, use your brain, get inside of his head or just scare the shit out of him.

13. if you want the pelet gun try to strike a deal with him. Tell him you could have got 170 and that if he gives you the pelet gun and like 25 or 50 bucks (or however much money you think its right) and then you could be straight. If he doesnt want to and wont pay you, beat his ass. that way you could get some cash and the gun