bb cheese, kali, and blue cheese,L.a. Ultra

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cheesetronic, Mar 15, 2009.

1. hey everyone, heres some shots of the ladies at day 36....long way to go, but big buddha's genes are bringing out that fruity stink in the regular cheese. I went with the barneys farm blue cheese and they are smelling like blueberry's and fruit striped gum.....
    even though they appear more like reg. cheese.... the kali is a smaller plant...
    I have yet to see any other pics of it on the internet. It smells like fruit and lemon cleaner.
    more updates and pics later...

cheesetronic

Attached Files:

2. -forgot to label the pics...

left to right....

1.blue cheese
    2. kali
    3.blue cheese
    4.cheese
    5.l.a. ultra

the blue cheese and cheese look similar, but the blue cheese does stink like blueberry

3. damn, actually the fourth pic is bl cheese also.... fuck it, its good herb....
    the dudes from the trailer park boys smoked some of my Kali when I was in Toronto last year.....we all got super baked...
    peace up
    CT

4. Damn dude looks great. I am growing blue cheese and chiesel from big buddha right now. Interested to see how they turn out. Have you heard anything about the G-bomb from big buddha?

5. Hey thanks man....appreciate it a lot. My blue cheese isn't looking that blue but we'll see how they turn out..... they really smell great.
    so how is your b. cheese coming along? I wanted to try the chiesel but went with the Kali..
    as for the G-bomb... I've just read about it on the BB site.... I don't think I've found any pics or reports on it, but I am def. interested in it for future stuff,....
    Ct:D

6. I just checked out your grow.... nice! That one in the orange 5 gallon bucket is getting huge! sweet budshots dude....keep up the good work:hello:

7. Hey Cheesetronic,

Keep up the good work.

How is the L.A Ultra going?
    Post some more pics of all the plants you got

*take a site and watch the show*

Keep up the good work bro