BB,BD,PE, Jack Frost in soil w/ HG 1K

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Chubbylove, Jan 15, 2014.

1. What up D, fragrance hasn't really kicked in yet. The Jack is the dominant scent that started in veg, kinda a rich full pine, but not that skunky. The BD is really taking off & I imagine she'll start to throw off a nice stench shortly. I renewed my permit for another year, I hope they don't change the laws too much or this may be my last year.

2. I hear ya on that man. Sometimes it seems like going legal is a mistake cause it only seems to give the feds a list of potential violators everytime they decide to change something.

Yeah, it's getting tricky, I don't wanna be on any lists & won't renew if it comes to that. I'm gonna quit before my son is a teenager & take a few years off till he's through Jr high & reevaluate my scene.

Been a busy day, here's a few pics. I made a bunch of dry ice hash & will post some of those pics later.

Attached Files:

4. I made dry ice hash out of 6 oz of GSC bud. I've done this a few times, so I'm getting better. I use a 73 & 220 micron bags, I really need to get a 110, it would increase my yield of smokable stash. I froze 3 2oz jars the night before, this morning I picked up 10lbs of ice.

First I picked out all the larger stems & broke everything up a bit. I layered the bud & ice in a large glass bowl & let it sit for 15 minutes. I really like the Trichome-Bags, they seem to be holding up well & being all mesh allows for more of a rolling motion rather than just shaking. I use my oval mirror for the first short gentle extract, like 2 minutes. I got nearly 3 grams. I'll be looking for a bigger mirror or two at garage sales.

Second extraction is in the 220 bag, shake a little harder for 5 minutes. I yielded about 38 grams of golden edible hash. It's a little harsh to smoke, but will make some hi-test brownies. It also smells heavenly, very fragrant. I also ran it through the 220 after I was done & got 8.8 gr of green edible hash, I also scraped the large glass bowl & retrieved another half gram of smokables.

The first cut from the 73 screen is light blonde cotton candy, best hash I've made. Now I need to go buy another big tub of coconut oil.

Attached Files:

5. Nice hash haul! That would last me a long time!

6. I just went through the self check out at Safeway & the dude running it was looking at me like I was retarded. This is good shit!

7. I'm half way through week 4, first pic is an overview, then the little PE in the corner (flower on the left is from Jack). Next is Big Bud, she's the only one still tied down, hope she stops stretching very soon. Third pic is BD, she's really starting to throw off a stench. Finally the Jack Frost, she is a beast.

Attached Files:

8. #28 Chubbylove, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    Week five, first 2 are PE, next 3 are BB, next two are BD, & the last three are Jack Frost. No problems, everything looks great, just started shooting powder.

Attached Files:

9. #29 Mugetsu, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    :eek: !!!

Beautiful <3

Green thumb in full-flex lol

Super-sick Chubbs, foreal :metal:

10. Fixin to start week 6, Jack, BB, BD, & PE

Attached Files:

11. Looks great. The next two weeks is when the plants put on most their weight. You should get a good yield per plant.

12. Insanely frosty.  Looks like you're delivering a sermon, cause those girls are prayin!

13. Thanks, I still have 2 weeks of nutes & then 1 to 3 weeks of flush. The Blue Dream has yet to really fatten up, but it's coming. I hope to hit max yield, 2lbs, but the PE will hold me back. She's a bit of a runt.

Thanks, these may be the frostiest yet for me. The Jack throws off a super fruity stench that wins the stinkfest in my room. Even my grow buddies are impressed with these girls. Thank you much for your input on this journal, I really respect what you organic guys do & always learn something when I can find time to browse your journals.

14. Frickin excellent work Chubs!

15. Finally off work, it's been Hell. First 2 are PE, next 2 are BD, next 2 Jack & last 3 are BB. I put in the reptile lights yesterday, only one more feeding, then a week of flush. I'll add some more pics after lights out.

Attached Files:

16. Man...that looks like a serious heavy yielder...especially in the pic showing the two chunky (or should I say chubby :p) buds!

17. #37 Mugetsu, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    :eek: :eek: !!!

Monstas!

:D :wave:

:smoke:

18. Yeah, the Jack Frost is HUGE, I'm hoping for somewhere north of 11 onions to make up for the PE runt.

Indeed! Thanks BB

Attached Files:

19. Again :eek:

I just gotta say wow man, well done.

Fully flexed Chubbs in the house! :metal: :ey:

Beautiful <3

:smoke:

20. Harvest Time!! First was the PE (2pics), the Jack Frost (2pics), then the BB, only one pic of the BD. Very happy with my yield, completely filled up my drying rack, I gotta be close to 2lbs, we'll see in a week.

Attached Files: