Bayer is going to ruin our hard work!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DrDizzle, Dec 10, 2018.

1. #1 DrDizzle, Dec 10, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    Bayer has recently acquired Monsanto, and all your nutrient manufacturer’s from GH down, they own our grows right now. Philip Morris has the best genetic scientists in the world altering cannabis, and all of them to are working to create roundup ready, genetically engineered super cannabis we have to pay license fees to grow, just like the fucking corn! This is happening right now! What are we gonna do?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. There will always be alternative seed banks from which to purchase.

(I hope).

• Like Like x 2
  3. Do you really think the most evil company in the world 5 years running isn’t thinking that! They have already got half of you growing Auto’s. They are narrowing our genetic lines out from under us, new growers locked into auto strains is a catalyst for them to control all future genetic linage. Monsanto owns all major cannabis seed companies as of right now! I feel like Chicken Little!

4. I wouldn't get all worked up over it. Can you find corn that isn't Monsanto corn? Yes. There will always be a market for landrace,heirlooms, non-GMOs. I've bought organics for 15 years and I've seen that market explode. You got a problem with Bayer? Give money to other companies that do things the right way. Do that enough and you'll start to see Bayer offer the same.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. So stop using bottled fertilizers and go with living organic soil.
    Make your own seed stock.
    This is all very basic farming stuff that not too long ago all people knew.
    We must reclaim what is obvious!
    Everybody has no problem buying a dry aged steak dinner @ $200 a plate.
    But nobody knows how to kill and butcher out a sheep or deer or pig....
    Or even a fish.

• Like Like x 2
  6. As for nutes - make your own!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  7. #7 DrDizzle, Dec 10, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    Now that’s what I am talking about, dialogue about what we are going to do, not getting worked up about the largest chemical and seed companies poising to take over legal cannabis just like every other industry is almost like playing ostrich and hoping for the best in my mind! I have been growing legally in California for almost two decades, and as of right now genetics have never been more controlled!, under the guise of user friendliness they are narrowing all of your future genetic profiles. Once they start patenting cannabis genetics on the helix level we won’t even be able to naturally breed without a license!m, forget your own seed stock, if you carry a trace of there patent DNA you get sued, look what they do with corn! We need to start a stockpile of free sourced genetics, to combat corporate takeover of all we worked for!

Yes I have a problem with Bayer it is without its leaders (many executed for crimes against humanity) the lead company that orchestrated the Holocaust, and founded modern genetics (which is based on eugenics) IG Farben!

Bayer owns monopolies on genetics and genocide for profit, and they are coming for us next

8. Go to school to become an agricultural geneticist? I mean, if you really want to get in on that cash cow.

9. Bayer = IG Farben.

how anyone can buy anything from companies like that is beyond me. Siemans is another douchebag company.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. WAAAAHHHH.... If you're a real cultivator you will already have your own self-propagated genetics in hand.
    That's what a real grower does.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #12 DrDizzle, Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    And what’s the half life on those seeds? how often do you have too breed, to outbreed extinction? Well, you would definitely have to breed more than any one of us are in our closets with plastic bags! How long till any of us inbreed ourselves fucking retarded? I have stable genetics of my own strains I created right now within peak maturity, will you trade yours with me? Can we logistically Netflix and chill our plants, fuck no, big business is gonna bury us if we don’t wake up, you get it now, we need our own bank, Grasscity Free Bank, in a legal state, we could all crowd fund together, one dollar from all 600,000 of us, so fucking Bayer, who just bought all our cannabis seedbanks and is working to patent your closet genetics can go fuck themselves! Bitching why you cant do anything, or blaming someone else as a reason to not stand up and do something is not really standing for shit. I do this for the love, not the fucking money, or the fucking drug, but for the universal essence, and connection to everything and everyone that cannabis has! A real grower would understand what I am talking about, because a real grower is defined not by his accomplishments, or how well he can succeed! A true grower is defined by how well he can fail!

• Agree Agree x 1