Bay Area, CA - Where to buy a ROOR?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by joobee, Mar 4, 2009.

1. This may seem like a stupid question seeing as how I go to school about 6 blocks from Haight/Ashbury in San Francsico........but the glass shops on Haight don't seem to have very impressive collections..in fac,t Puff Puff Pass doesn't even carry Roor's. On breaks, I live down in Southern California so I'm sure if all else fails, I could pick something up down there. But if anybody knows of anything that could help me out in the meantime I would really appreciate it!

2. Fatty Zone in Mountain View or Big Als in berkley u choose... Fatty zone hass illadelph too and some other stuff like Phx and what not. Als has Roors and toro.

3. Big Al's has a pretty good amount of roors including custom ones. I would say they have at least 50-60 roors to choose from if not more.

4. FUCK puff puff pass that place sucks.

you want roors? go to Ashbury Tobacco Center - i got my first one there

5. Big al's is definitely the place.

From my time in haight, I have noticed that most of the shops specialize in local made stuff, as opposed to the super high end brands.

6. Big Als is nice. Nice roors. No customs. They do have roors kustom line. Completely different.

7. Thanks everyone, I think I'm gunna head up to Big Als this weekend. My friend just told me that Pipe Dreams further down Haight had a pretty nice selection too so I'm gunna check it out tomorrow.

8. the mighty quinn in san rafael