Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Battling some paranoia

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Injin, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Hello ladies and gentletokers!
    I've been smoking for about 2ish years now and I've never really had an issue with paranoia. However, I live in Georgia and more specifically a county where drugs are the #1 thing they're trying to get off the streets I smoke primarily out of a bong or bowl and do it about 5-7 nights a week, but there is not really any residual smell to the house. I do worry though that maybe my neighbors can smell it and it's been making me very paranoid lately. What's the likelihood that they know? And say a police officer did show up to my house. What do I do? Do I just go to my room and pretend I didn't hear the door? Things I've never thought too much about. Please help!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lol stop smoking if you're getting paranoid or smoke outside so there's no smell in your house..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Even if they smell burning pot what are they going to do about it? Call the cops and tell them someone in the neighborhood is smoking pot? The cops already know that, people in every neighborhood are smoking pot.
    I don't think you have anything to worry over unless you smoke outside in plain sight of your neighbors. You could switch to vaping pretty easy and your neighbors won't smell it but I think you'll still worry about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I think that's all I needed lol. I'll be able to relax now knowing someone not in the situation said it should be fine. Though I did invest in some thicker curtains so no one can see in ^^

5. You don't know me, don't take my word for anything, and get a vape. But I truly don't think you have any worries. In my 50 years of smoking pot no one has ever called the cops. I can't say I haven't been busted but that was from some other stupid things I did.

6. I do have a vape. I like it fine, but I prefer the feel of the bong. And I was just being friendly- I'm not a complete dumb ass.

• Like Like x 1

7. Why not get a vape attachment for your bong? Best of both worlds that way

8. Okay, sorry. I didn't like vaping at first and after trying several different types of vapes I still don't like them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SAYYYY WHAAAAAAT??? Where does one get one of those????

• Like Like x 2
  10. #10 old shol4evr, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  11. At the risk of sounding like a noob, WHAT?

And OP I don't think it's a crime to smoke MJ, just possessing, smoking in public places, driving high etc that you need to worry about. I'm quite certain cops don't care about you doing it on your own property. I have no knowledge of Georgia law or your local laws though.

Do you live in a medical state?

12. You can get attachments for your bong so you can vape via bong lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Dude I've never fucking heard of this. How do I know people can smoke our of ther hoo-ha but not a Damm vape attachment for a bong?????? :lmafoe:

14. But you'll still get vape hit, eh? I don't see the attraction.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I've never used one myself I'm guessing it's so you can take a bigger hit

• Like Like x 2
  16. #16 Toke-A-Cola, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    A bigger hit of air? You don't want to pass your vapor through the water since it's already filtered.

Edit: The water might not make any difference, cannabiniods aren't water soluble, I wouldn't use water though.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Idk man I've never done it the set ups look pretty mad though lol

vaporizer_kit_1.jpg BgsnhRX.jpg rBVaGFV0ZJOASg0yAAFIZ5VoXPE463.jpg default.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Are those real or just jerry-rigged together? That just looks whacky. I have enough trouble from knocking over my bong with an additional percolator let alone those monstrosities.

As far as @Injin I think you're overthinking it. If you're in a stand alone house there is little to no chance of your neighbors smelling anything unless your windows are open. I live in a suburban area that has a lot of walking traffic and I have never had any sort of trouble. If someone does come knocking just ignore it there is no law that says you have to answer the door. Its pretty well accepted now, as long as you're in your own home you'll be fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1