Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

battling hunger

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Heineken420, Nov 3, 2006.

1. I hate hate getting hungry when I blaze because I am trying to lose weight (not that im fat or anything) It really bothers me how every time I smoke and I come down on the high I have to eat a ton of shit. What do you guys do to beat hunger

2. Usually I eat some before i smoke and i dont really get munchies.. but also if i dont think about it then i usually dont know how hungry i am until i eat something!

3. i eat healthly when i smoke. if you know your gunna blaze and want to eat pack a sandwich or if you dont have anything go to a grocery store and get some of the pre-made stuff along with water orrrr iced tea.

4. if you are trying to lose weight while keeping yourself not feeling full, i find that water works, drink a shit ton of it after and during smoking. Also helps keep your throat nice and healthy!

5. Water, drink lots of water.

6. yeah, you can indulge the munchies when youre stoned, thats always worth it, but just eat healthy!
    i reccomend some juicy melon or other fruits (amazing when high) and you can usually pick up a pint of pre-cubed melon at grocery stores to snack on.
    also, progresso canned soups are (as all canned soups) really easy to prep, but a lot of them are low calorie and low sodium, and in the cooler months they can be really satisfying.

7. Water does bring the hunger down a bit.

Also what i suggest is, instead of eating food for the munchies eat some fruit or something. An apple will fill you up nicely, my fav. is watermelon. It cures the cottonmouth and the munchies.

8. i'm sorry if the following annoys...i'm very high, and i laughed the whole time i was typing it out. any criticism is welcome.

a foolproof way to never succumb to the munchies (unless you go outside of your house, then all bets off)

things you will need:

water
    a padlock w/ key
    a box you can lock w/ padlock, large enough to put all your munchable food into
    some kind of container w/ lid that can hold around 2 cups of water
    string

fill the container with water. attach string to lid (maybe poke a hole in the top and tie it on). tie key onto string so that when placed on container the key will sit in the middle of the container. put lid on, put container w/ key hanging from string into freezer.

put all your food into the box and lock it. if you have food in the refrigerator you will eat, a lockable lunchbox with some ice packs will also need to be used.

when the water has frozen, take it out of the container and hang it above a sink. don't put it in the sink or it will melt faster.

now you can't get to your food until the block has melted, revealing the key (about 4 hours). yes you can break the ice open, so this does take some amount of self-control. i can't help you there.

9. start smoking cigarettes and doing blow...you'll never have that problem again.

Or ask Jared... he might know.

[​IMG]
    Subway superstar Jared Fogle shows off his old pants to students at Picadome Elementary School. Jared spoke to students about the importance of living a healthy and active lifestyle. He also visited Garden Springs Elementary School. (Photo by Nema Brewer-Candy)

superstar?...lmao.

10. start tweekin homie :hello:

11. Well, I'm not going to lie, coke is definitely an easy way to lose weight. However, alot of people find it extremely difficult to get away from after they start, I didn't have that problem, but I'm not going to suggest you do that. Cigarettes will also definitely curb your appetite and give you something to do with your mouth so that you can't eat.

However, eating fruit and drinking milk are probablly the best ways to go. Fruit satisfys the craving for sweet sugary foods, and its healthy, and the fact that it's packed with water will fill you up quickly. Milk has also been proven to help people loose weight, additionally, its probablly the best sure for cotton mouth because of its properties, so thats another practical option.

Or, if in college, pile on alot of classes like myself; this should induce immense amounts of stress on yourself. Then you'll loose 15 lbs in 2 weeks like I just did, without even trying. Side affects may include insomnia, suicidal tendencies, and rage black outs though, so lets stick with the milk and fruit.

12. Stackers, or take some kind of suppresant.

13. Im soooo baked right now and I just read what you wrote nTaking you 100% seriously and was writing down the directions on how to do it and i was so baked that i actually started the project I went in the garage and got the cooler but realized it didnt have a place to put a padlock. So I actually got in my trucked sooo blazed went to wal mart and bought a cooler that you can put a padlock on and of course a padlock and as I was buying the stuff and getting ready to check out I realized how stupid I was for really trying to do this so I put all of the stuff back and walked through the store and bought 2 bags of combos 1 large red baron pizza, one half gallon of ice cream with of course chocolate syrup to poor on top of it and 1 half gallon of chocolate milk to wash it all down with and I was eating all of it even the cold pizza as i was walking through the store, came home and was so full my buzz went away so I finished the rest of it off in 1 sitting and now I am writing you pissed off because your idea made me eat so much that I feel sick and no BUZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus I feel like a dufus for actually being dumb enough to actually really try to do this project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dumb would you feel if you were me????????

14. hahahahahahaha omg dude that is absolutely hilarious! That is seriously one of the funniest things ive read on here for a while. You must've been really really toasted to actually go do that! omg thats soo funny!

15. Yea now Im hungry again. I have this dro that my buddy brought over in some kinda box that keep a certain tempature then he smoked me out and I cant think so good. I just had brain surgery from a brawl I was in so it makes me feel so good.

16. man, that is hilarious. don't worry, even my best friends fall for that kind of thing when they're stoned. i'm going to remember that for the rest of my life.

17. Oh my god I just sat here playing madden for 2 hours straight playing a song out of i tunes and I didnt realize that the damn repeat song button was checked so I sat here for 2 hours listening to the same damn song and never noticed once. I do this stuff all the time when im baked for some reason. My friends always call and ask if im smoking so they can sit here and watch me and talk to me. I usually tell them no cause im in my own little world. That wal mart experience I did earlier was like me going on an expedition of me going to find the lock ness monster it was that huge of an event. I even brought my ipod. LOL here is a pic of me and the funniest looking hic that I have ever seen. I am of course not the hick. And here is a pic of my head after brain surgery from a brawl. I would love to come on here every nite that I smoke and write my experiences down and look at them when I am sober. Now that would be some funny shit.

Attached Files:

18. Wow I just read what I wrote last nite and I was feeling no pain to say the least. Im gonna feel like that again in a few minutes hitting the vaporbox.