Battlefield BC2 online not working? (xbox 360)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by RogerMoon, Mar 25, 2010.

1. #1 RogerMoon, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    I bought battlefield bad company 2 about a week after it came out, beat single player in a couple days and stuff, quite fun, but I havent been able to connect to the live servers literally like 90% of the time. Every time i try Quick Match it tries to connect, then about 10 seconds laters tells me it cant connect to the EA servers? I know this was happening right when it came out, but i even went to the official web site and it tells you that PC, PS3 and 360 servers are all online and working. Even saw one of my friends playing online when i couldnt connect. Brand new game, no scratches, no connection problems (can play every other game I have online no problem what so ever, including the last 3 call of duty's) so its starting to get quite frustrating. I have the single player done so now i just have online to play and i cant even get on.

Anybody having these problems at all? And suggestions on what should be be done? What I can do? Any help would be great guys, thanks.

2. The only day I had trouble connecting was the day it came out since then it's been fine

3. Damn man, I havent been able to connect for 3 days now.

4. It's probably your connection. Make sure your nat is open.

5. But why would my nat type only restrict me from playing Battlefield online? Know what I mean?

6. because all the people your trying to connect with and it wont allow your connection to go through